Headphones with the best resolutions?
Apr 13, 2007 at 1:31 PM Post #4 of 64
Hi for HIGHEND sound the hottest thing is earphones what you call earbuds iem etc they have the best resolution and beat so called traditional large headphones by a mile, SONY makes the best ones and are really cheap
forget about AKG K1000 GRADO GS1000 etc they just cant compete in resolution tonal balance and clarity with good earphones

Apr 13, 2007 at 1:34 PM Post #5 of 64
Quote:

Originally Posted by MASTERTECH /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi for HIGHEND sound the hottest thing is earphones what you call earbuds iem etc they have the best resolution and beat so called traditional large headphones by a mile, SONY makes the best ones and are really cheap
forget about AKG K1000 GRADO GS1000 etc they just cant compete in resolution tonal balance and clarity with good earphones

And examples of these so-called killer earbuds would be ... ?
wink.gif

Apr 13, 2007 at 1:38 PM Post #6 of 64
Quote:

Sony earbuds > K1000 ???

Apr 13, 2007 at 1:40 PM Post #7 of 64
Quote:

Originally Posted by Carl /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sony earbuds > K1000 ???

Say it not so.
Stax IS resolution.

Laz

Apr 13, 2007 at 1:40 PM Post #8 of 64
Quote:

troll?

Apr 13, 2007 at 1:53 PM Post #9 of 64
Quote:

This may be my favorite post of the year.

Apr 13, 2007 at 1:57 PM Post #10 of 64
Quote:

I have ACS T2 custom IEMs and my HE60 beat them in terms of tonal balance, resolution and clarity. No competition whatsoever. I'm not sure you really know what you're talking about if I were to be a bit blunt.
wink.gif

Apr 13, 2007 at 2:09 PM Post #12 of 64
Quote:

Originally Posted by MaZa /img/forum/go_quote.gif
C'mon guys, he is obviously just fooling around.

[size=xx-small]...or just a fool...
plainface.gif
[/size]

I fell into his trap. He must be ROFL by now
wink.gif

Apr 13, 2007 at 2:27 PM Post #15 of 64
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duggeh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My headphones have no resolutions at all, but my monitor handles between 320x240 and 1280x1024.

*LMAO*

QFT
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back