Headphones with the best resolutions?
Apr 13, 2007 at 2:28 PM Post #16 of 64
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duggeh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My headphones have no resolutions at all, but my monitor handles between 320x240 and 1280x1024.

My screen is set to 800x600, which is like the HD650 of screen resolutions.

Apr 13, 2007 at 2:36 PM Post #17 of 64
Quote:

Originally Posted by MASTERTECH /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi for HIGHEND sound the hottest thing is earphones what you call earbuds iem etc they have the best resolution and beat so called traditional large headphones by a mile, SONY makes the best ones and are really cheap
forget about AKG K1000 GRADO GS1000 etc they just cant compete in resolution tonal balance and clarity with good earphones

Yeah, right...
Perhaps you can tell us which Sony branded earbud that beat the AKG K1000?
wink.gif

Apr 13, 2007 at 3:01 PM Post #21 of 64
Hello.

You're probably going to want to give a bit more information about your likes and dislikes in music; your current system, along with what your (system's) aspirations are and what your looking to gain from your headphones before folks are able to give you any reasonable recommendation.

Right now you've basically asked this question: What's the best mode of transportation for around 30 grand?

Welcome to Head-Fi.

Ciao,

Apr 13, 2007 at 3:26 PM Post #24 of 64
Quote:

Hi for HIGHEND sound the hottest thing is earphones what you call earbuds iem etc they have the best resolution and beat so called traditional large headphones by a mile, SONY makes the best ones and are really cheap
forget about AKG K1000 GRADO GS1000 etc they just cant compete in resolution tonal balance and clarity with good earphones

LOL

but seriously, the AKG K701 is pretty detailed compared to other phones of the range imo.

Apr 14, 2007 at 8:38 AM Post #25 of 64
MASTERTECH,
if u think a sony earbuds beats k10 or gs1000, then good for you! You save a lot of $$$

Apr 14, 2007 at 8:47 AM Post #26 of 64
I used a really fast amplifier to do the tests, I just reported what I found, for some of you guys the k1000 etc may be the right phone for you, but not for me I like HIGHEND earphones they have the best resolution and clarity

cheers
wink.gif

Apr 14, 2007 at 9:07 AM Post #27 of 64
Quote:

I used a really fast amplifier to do the tests, I just reported what I found, for some of you guys the k1000 etc may be the right phone for you, but not for me I like HIGHEND earphones they have the best resolution and clarity

cheers
wink.gif

What amp?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back