Headphones mainly for d&b under 300 USD
Jul 13, 2012 at 10:22 PM Post #3 of 4
Thank you for your respond :) And isn't there anything better? I mean these are 200 dollars which means I have 100 dollars over and I was thinking about spending all my money on a pair of headphones I can keep for a long time. But I'll check them out :)

Jul 13, 2012 at 10:26 PM Post #4 of 4
Thank you for your respond :) And isn't there anything better? I mean these are 200 dollars which means I have 100 dollars over and I was thinking about spending all my money on a pair of headphones I can keep for a long time. But I'll check them out :)

Price does not mean performance.

There are better headphones, but they exceed your budget. My next pick would be the Ultrasone PRO2900. Additionally, there's also the Kenwood KH-K1000, which is a bit slower and has less bass impact, but is a good all-rounder. Finally, you might look at the Bose QC15, which have a very satisfying low-end and good extension, but none of the "crunch" found in Ultrasones. They aren't "better" than the HFI-2400, just different. They eat batteries though, and most of the rest of the money is going into the ANC tech.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back