headphones for general music and YouTube
Jun 27, 2014 at 6:00 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

waisodim

New Head-Fier
My Sony headphones have broken and I'm looking to replace them. I listen to hip hop, rock, and pop music and spend a lot of time on YouTube. I was looking around and found a few that interest me. I don't want to spend more than $50 on a set and comfort is a priority since I have them on for extended period of time. I found a few but I can't make up my mind and I would like your input.

Sennheiser HD 360
Audio Technical ath-m30
Monoprice 8323
JVC Harx-700
Samson sr850

I read that the monoprice are a good price for your buck at $20 and have excellent sound for the price but people have said that they are not the most comfortable. I'm leaning more toward the sennheiser or the monoprice but if I can get more comfort and a sturdier build than the monoprice 8323 that's under $50 I will get that.
Your input will be greatly appreciated.

Jun 28, 2014 at 3:38 AM Post #3 of 4
Takstar Pro80: Flattish sound signature makes it good for all genres of music, gaming and watching movies/YT, built like a tank, super comfortable, cheap and comes with a protective case! What more do you need?

Jun 29, 2014 at 12:29 AM Post #4 of 4
If you could find a used KRK KNS 6400 or even stretch for 8400. It fits your criteria perfectly as that's what I use mine for. It sounds really well balanced and is super comfy with memory foam pads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back