Headphones for a mobile phone
Nov 17, 2011 at 3:34 AM Post #16 of 24

IMO the best is still to try and find a shop willing to let you try out the earphones and see what you like best.

Yeah, i know, but the problem is no one lets you try out earphones (i've tried several shops), and i can't blame them for it. 

Nov 17, 2011 at 6:07 AM Post #18 of 24

Tried googling? I found a shop that does near my uni, so that was pretty awesome for me :)

That was the first thing :D. I tired electronic shops and music stores, but neither had quality earbuds. The only place i found some was an Apple store, but they only had Beats and Turbines, and they didn't let me try them. 

Nov 17, 2011 at 10:13 AM Post #19 of 24
Thanks for the advice guys, but the WS55 is just too big for me.Walking on the street with those just makes you look stupid. I don't mind over-ear headphones, but i won't wear anything bigger than the porta pro. That's why i wanted IEMs. So I'm back to Senn IE6 vs. Shure SE215 vs. UE 600vi. I'm afraid the S4 or the ue500 will fall ut of my ear, that has been a problem for me with earbuds.

Shure se 215 have a design that rests on the ear and should not have a problem with falling out. UE 500 and Klipsh s4 can be used with comply tips so they won't fall out.

Nov 17, 2011 at 12:22 PM Post #20 of 24
Oh in ears. Haha what you know I got one for you. You have nothing to loose in trying one out. These will shock n awe you.. The cost? $7.11. Nobody around here knows anything about them as they are so under the radar. I mean why would anyone with golden ears try a sub $10 earphone? I'll tell you why.. These sound like $200-$300 headphones.

They have dynamics that will surprise every single person audiophile or not.. Complete full sound with bass that is hard to achieve at any price.  Get one that anyone else suggest and throw down the $7.11 and try one. I would try one before they sell out because of me. monoprice.com.. This one is the monoprice 8320.. You skip on this one you will hear it from others.

Nov 17, 2011 at 3:22 PM Post #21 of 24

These will shock n awe you.. The cost? $7.11. Nobody around here knows anything about them as they are so under the radar. I mean why would anyone with golden ears try a sub $10 earphone? I'll tell you why.. These sound like $200-$300 headphones.

They have dynamics that will surprise every single person audiophile or not.. Complete full sound with bass that is hard to achieve at any price.  Get one that anyone else suggest and throw down the $7.11 and try one. I would try one before they sell out because of me. monoprice.com.. This one is the monoprice 8320.. You skip on this one you will hear it from others.

Thanks for the tip, but unfortunately i live in europe. I would love to try them ( 7 bucks, i can't really lose), but with the taxes and shipping being so expensive, i don't want ro risk it. 

UE 500 and Klipsh s4 can be used with comply tips so they won't fall out.

Thanks for the tip, i didn't know about those. In that case i think i will go for the S4. I've read only good things about it, and it's about half the price of the others. Maybe S4A, if i can find it somewhere in europe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back