Headphones Factory in China Photos (Impressive!!!)
Jul 21, 2009 at 8:22 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 32

shrisha

500+ Head-Fier
Here is link to photo-article about Chinese factories.

http://sergeydolya.livejournal.com/55293.html#cutid1

Unfortunately in russian but photos telling a lot with no translation.
smily_headphones1.gif
Definitely deserve to check it out.

Within a few days one more article will posted. About another headphones factory where is Sony, Thomson, Samsung-Pleomax, Denn placing their orders. I will post the link when it's come up.

Jul 21, 2009 at 9:26 AM Post #5 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by leveller1642 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Google Translate

How old would the kid on the right be in the first photo?

Thanks for the translation, it added a lot to the pictorial.

Jul 21, 2009 at 11:32 AM Post #7 of 32
First thing that struck me are how young these workers seems (mostly girls). Hmmm
Interesting though...

Jul 21, 2009 at 1:01 PM Post #12 of 32
After I went to America for my college I stop assuming most of my female American classmate are 25-ish. Apparently most of them are less than 22 y.o. and Asian standard is tricking my eyes.

Jul 21, 2009 at 1:17 PM Post #13 of 32
This reminds me of the documentary "Manufactured Landscapes". If you are interested in the behind the scenes of the factories in China, this film shows what it looks like in the large massive warehouse factories that employ thousands of people. Very fascninating and many people don't realise how our made in China products are made. I recommend it.

Jul 21, 2009 at 2:13 PM Post #14 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by ClieOS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
After I went to America for my college I stop assuming most of my female American classmate are 25-ish. Apparently most of them are less than 22 y.o. and Asian standard is tricking my eyes.

this explains the different views of age. I live in the Philippines so I'm used to the Asian beauty and can usually tell within 3 years how old a person is. Caucasians do look older for the average eye I guess especially for Asians not used to looking at white people on a daily basis.

Jul 22, 2009 at 8:23 AM Post #15 of 32
Heck caucasians over/under shoot each other all the time. In general I think it might just have to do with that if you are not in the same culture its harder to tell since you are use to use cultural signs to help you when in doubt. Power of asociation
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back