Headphones.com introduces "Seen a Better Price?"
Feb 10, 2012 at 3:57 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 27

DavidMahler

Headphoneus Supremus
Headphones.com wants you to buy with the full assurance that you are getting the best deal available.

Today we introduce our new "Seen a better price" feature! 

If you see a price which beats our already discounted 10% off most items for all head-fiers price, please feel free to click the link just below our advertized price.  Seen here:

By clicking this link you will be brought to this page:

We strive to answer all inquiries within 24 hours. 

Happy shopping! :)

Feb 13, 2012 at 4:51 PM Post #5 of 27
Hey everyone, we will consider any price you send us to see if we can match or beat it. We will generally not try to beat a price from an unauthorized dealer, auction site or 3rd party marketplace, HOWEVER depending on the site/price, we may be able to match or beat it.

It only takes a moment to submit the form, and it could save you BIG BUCKS, get you a valid Manufacturer's warranty, and insure the item you are receiving is authentic and not a knock-off, since you will be buying from Headphones.com, an authorized dealer.

Feb 14, 2012 at 12:04 PM Post #12 of 27
They don't usually inform the seller - although once in a while they will contact the seller to verify pricing/items/shipping.  

If you ship UPS, you should ask your rep about their NRI shipping for Canada - I recently switched to this method with my Canadian customers and most are very happy - it speeds up shipping as they no longer go through customs/clearance and they know all the fees upfront.  

Feb 14, 2012 at 12:18 PM Post #15 of 27
I am impressed by the fact that LCD-2 and LCD-3 are in the 10% Off products list.  Most companies do not include top tier products in their ongoing discount programs.  Well done. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back