Headphones at a $100 price range
Apr 20, 2013 at 5:38 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 20

NineEleven

Head-Fier
Hello there,
I've been posting for quite a while now and now I think I can give a better picture of what I'm looking for.
I was going to buy a headset but I decided to go for a better headphones and a seperate Speedlink mic around 15EUR.

Some factors which are important:

-Price range: Around $100, if It's really worth it $120. Preferably lower than $100
-Durability: I'm looking for some durable cans as I have many broken headphones because of poor cabling.
-Preferably a detachable cable
-No sound leakage or very little.
-Comfortable as I will be listening to music and gaming for long-ish hours.
-I am not using an AMP although I have DOLBY HOME THEATER built-in to my laptop

My main priority is music:
  1. Some bands I enjoy listening to : Pantera, Lamb of God, Megadeth, Children of Bodom, Insomnium, Kreator, Mercenary.
  2. Softer bands I listen to: Pink Floyd and Buckethead. Also some solo albums by Roger Waters and David Gilmour.
  3. Some DJ Artists I enjoy listening to: Armin Van Buuren, Tenishia, Dash Berlin, Andrew Rayel, Omnia, ATB, Paul van Dyk and much more even some Chillstep artists like Blackmill
  4. Trance music, Metal music, Acoustic and Rock

I don't like a completely studio headphones, I want the music to be enhanced while still being realisitic. Thats why I think I prefer DJ Heaphones. Bass just a thumb is enough, I am not a bass head at all but It's nice to have a thump.

That rounds it up, Thanks in advance! 
smily_headphones1.gif

May 12, 2013 at 9:35 AM Post #8 of 20
hm5

May 30, 2013 at 6:08 AM Post #14 of 20
I considered 6400 b4... It's warmer, n the pad isn't memory foam like 8400.:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back