1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Headphones and DAC+AMP combo for my workplace.

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by xtri, Jan 30, 2014.
  1. Xtri
    Hello, I am looking for some headphone recommendations for where I work. 

The headphones I have from before is LCD-2.2 and HE-500 + some BeyerDynamic DT 990s, but the 990s is a bit ****ed up at the moment so I can't use them, and I'd rather not drag along the HE-500 or LCD-2.2, they are my children and I don't want them to get damaged.

I'd like some headphones that has some decent bass, and a "fun signature" would be pretty nice.
    Pricewise I'm thinking something of within the range of 400$.
    DAC+AMP combo also, I've been thinking a bit about the Fiio E17 DAC but I am not sure, I've heard good words about the oDAC combo but I'd like to see what else people can recommend to, I like to have a bit to choose between.

Portability is no problem, they can be heavy as a brick for all I care because I won't be walking around with them.
    I currently use some cheap Koss, and I just can't anymore, everytime I put them on I want to cry.

So, you guys who has headphones for work, what do you use? :)

EDIT: Sorry, I posted it in the wrong forum. Is there a chance that a moderator can move this thread to: Introductions, Help and Recommendations?