headphones < $80, comfortable, good sound
Jul 21, 2013 at 5:23 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

tigerz5

New Head-Fier
Hi. My sony mdr zx600 headphones are bothering my skull after long hours. Obviously at this price i can't find "perfect" headphones but i just need something that has good sound as well as being very comfortable. Full sized earcups that don't squish my head, closed back, solidly built and has sort of a flat frequency response?.. I listen to a wide range of music and i'd like something that'd sound decent enough for everything. Thanks.

look at the HD428 and shure srh440 at the moment.

Jul 21, 2013 at 7:43 PM Post #2 of 3
Both the HD428 and SRH440 are great headphones for that price.  The SRH440 tends to sound a tad tinny and treble emphasized.

Other headphones to consider are:
Philips Cityscape Downtown
Sennheiser HD 429

Jul 21, 2013 at 11:07 PM Post #3 of 3
Quote:
Hi. My sony mdr zx600 headphones are bothering my skull after long hours. Obviously at this price i can't find "perfect" headphones but i just need something that has good sound as well as being very comfortable. Full sized earcups that don't squish my head, closed back, solidly built and has sort of a flat frequency response?.. I listen to a wide range of music and i'd like something that'd sound decent enough for everything. Thanks.

look at the HD428 and shure srh440 at the moment.

Gemini HSR-1000 (Takstar Pro 80) closed headphone.
I think eBay has them for $55.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back