Headphone Stand
Jan 20, 2003 at 5:49 PM Post #46 of 89
Quote:

Originally posted by Sovkiller
I did it last summer and I didin't see any like those there, it seems that our friend here has an special contact there in Germany
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Hehe .. "special" contact, huh..
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif

[Okay. Now I feel stupid.]

Anyhow, I'm almost thinking about running down to Pier One and grabbing a glass head... I can put on my OR Peruvian Hat, go grab a Balaclava from REI, then put my sunglasses on him, since it's winter and I'm not using them. He'd be like..cool .. or something.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 20, 2003 at 5:57 PM Post #47 of 89
The glass head will strech your pads....remember that OK?

Jan 20, 2003 at 6:23 PM Post #48 of 89
Quote:

The glass head will strech your pads....remember that OK?

Oh yeah. I remember reading that at the beginning of this thread..

Hm. Banana Hanger .. here I come!
smily_headphones1.gif
Although I think it'll have the same problem as my Radio Shack headset hanger.. The little hook isn't large enough for the headband of my HD600's or my CD3000... =)

Jan 20, 2003 at 6:45 PM Post #49 of 89
Dude I had the same CD3000 hanging there and in hte past an HD600, without any problems, yes the hook is large enough, even there is about 1/2 still remaining, I just cover it with a rubber hood, the one used in the blinds handles sold in home depot, is white but what can I do, this way the headband of your CD3000 will not suffer....

Jan 20, 2003 at 6:54 PM Post #50 of 89
Quote:

Dude I had the same CD3000 hanging there and in hte past an HD600, without any problems, yes the hook is large enough, even there is about 1/2 still remaining, I just cover it with a rubber hood, the one used in the blinds handles sold in home depot, is white but what can I do, this way the headband of your CD3000 will not suffer....

The banana hanger?
Do you have a pic of yours? I'd like to see what you did to it...
smily_headphones1.gif

Thanks!

Jan 20, 2003 at 7:33 PM Post #51 of 89
This is just as a reference the pic is ******** as I have no camera here, I have to use the one I use for video-conferencing so here I go, and don't laugh OK???
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Jan 20, 2003 at 7:35 PM Post #52 of 89
Pretty expensive bananas imported from Japan
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif

Jan 20, 2003 at 11:20 PM Post #53 of 89
I'm still working on this matter.

I found that such a color variation also exists.

i-1.JPG

Jan 20, 2003 at 11:26 PM Post #54 of 89
ROFLMAO, what the hell is that thing??? Is it a what, the horse seat that Ronald Reagan used in the cowboy films or what????
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Jan 21, 2003 at 4:51 AM Post #56 of 89
Quote:

Originally posted by akira
I'm still working on this matter.

I found that such a color variation also exists.

i-1.JPG

That almost looks like a pair of cans on a stand .. but I should know better to think that..
smily_headphones1.gif

Almost looks like something from one of those Sci-Fi movies...

Jan 21, 2003 at 5:44 PM Post #57 of 89
I own the glass head from pier one ... I actually like it a lot. I have a big head and the my hd600's are way too tight. The head helps stretch them a bit. After using the stand for about a month now and my cans have only gotten more and more comfortable to me. So, if you have a big head as i do and consider the hd600's to be a bit "squeezy"... Dont hesistate to get this stand. The only thing i do not like about it is all the prssure it keeps on the pads.. which will wear them down much faster.

Jan 21, 2003 at 9:20 PM Post #58 of 89
Akira, thanks for all your hard work trying to find a source for the IQ headphone stands

the two you've shown us are amazing.

has anyone ever asked Jan Meier what he can get his hands on?

Jan 21, 2003 at 10:42 PM Post #60 of 89
email has been sent to Jan, we'll see what happens

EDIT:
Jan emailed me back and said that he has called the company, but they arent answering the phones or returning calls. He'll keep us posted

Users who are viewing this thread

Back