Headphone recommendations :D
Oct 2, 2009 at 5:52 AM Post #16 of 20
i dont know why everyone is assuming he wants bloated bass just because he listed hip hop and rap. the better producers of those genres don't fill their albums with big dB's that are only good for a SPL contest.

Oct 2, 2009 at 6:39 AM Post #17 of 20
Chud was relatively accurate with his recommendations considering that the OP asked for "nice bass" not "heavy bass" or "Skullcandy bass."

Bannahz, do you want heavy bass or accurate bass? Also, the Shure SRH440 fits the price range and should be an all round upgrade to what you're used to. Although, I believe that model has a coiled cord for some forsaken reason, so watch out if you're not into that kind of thing.

Oct 2, 2009 at 7:09 AM Post #18 of 20
Try the Grado SR-60i, SR-80i or the Alessandro MS-1.

They might not be precisely what you described, but you will love them.

I'd go with the SR-60i, if I were you. They have fantastic sound and just about everyone loves them. If you don't love them, you can sell them here for about what you paid, maybe lose $10 or $15. But they'll sell within a few hours of listing (seriously) and then you could try something else.

Oct 2, 2009 at 11:25 AM Post #19 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by Landis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Chud was relatively accurate with his recommendations considering that the OP asked for "nice bass" not "heavy bass" or "Skullcandy bass."

Bannahz, do you want heavy bass or accurate bass? Also, the Shure SRH440 fits the price range and should be an all round upgrade to what you're used to. Although, I believe that model has a coiled cord for some forsaken reason, so watch out if you're not into that kind of thing.

i'd like a nice bass which is present but like not too much to drown everything else

Users who are viewing this thread

Back