HEADPHONE MEET at the Headmaster in San Francisco 8/10/2013
Jun 30, 2013 at 2:28 PM Post #241 of 645
Quote:
eek.gif

frown.gif

Bummed... had been looking forward to seeing you.

Next time...

Will miss you too!  Gotta catch up in between big meets!
Quote:
Have you seen if Ultimate Ears Can attend ? Do they have a backup for the meet? We will miss you Christian.

Hi Frank, they were hoping that I could attend...have not heard that they will have anyone else coming.  I don't like missing this! 
frown.gif

Jun 30, 2013 at 8:42 PM Post #243 of 645
Hey, are you still going to the meet? I would be interested in comparing the Paradox to the Mad Dogs, and maybe the normal HD650 to a balanced pair.. 

Also, I can't wait to try my HD650 on different amps!!
size]

I will sure try to be there. I'd love t spend 2 days, one for the meet and one for the show. Family and work will dictate. PMs are best for questions here. I only check this thread every week or so. I look forward to this.

Jun 30, 2013 at 10:07 PM Post #244 of 645
Quote:
Quote:
Hey, are you still going to the meet? I would be interested in comparing the Paradox to the Mad Dogs, and maybe the normal HD650 to a balanced pair.. 

Also, I can't wait to try my HD650 on different amps!!
size]

I will sure try to be there. I'd love t spend 2 days, one for the meet and one for the show. Family and work will dictate. PMs are best for questions here. I only check this thread every week or so. I look forward to this.

Cool. No further questions
size]

Jul 1, 2013 at 11:55 AM Post #246 of 645
Quote:
Great News!!!!!!Cavalli Audio is confirmed for the Headmaster as well.

Really? I can ask them about some of my adventures then.. Maybe try out their CTH to see if I want to build my own:)

Jul 3, 2013 at 7:47 PM Post #249 of 645
We are closing in on 40. I have room for plenty more so talk it up guys we can handle more and get the headfi members out in full force to make this a  super success. We only have a few rooms left before this show is a sell out.  I am excited to be heading West for this event.

Jul 4, 2013 at 1:11 AM Post #250 of 645
Quote:
We are closing in on 40. I have room for plenty more so talk it up guys we can handle more and get the headfi members out in full force to make this a  super success. We only have a few rooms left before this show is a sell out.  I am excited to be heading West for this event.

You shouldn't be too surprised. It's a pretty great group of Head-fi'ers out here...
Glad you're flying out to put this all together!

Jul 6, 2013 at 4:27 AM Post #252 of 645
I'm just joining the thread, so I'm uninformed.  But I plan to attend and contribute.

Not enough interesting equipment in my stable to show, but I'll wear my own 'phones and SR-71B as a reference point.
I'd love to come away with a plan to buy HD800 and cabling for balanced use on the RSA amp. 

"Stoney"
Jim
Commute daily from Santa Clara

Jul 6, 2013 at 7:48 AM Post #254 of 645
Quote:
I'm just joining the thread, so I'm uninformed.  But I plan to attend and contribute.

Not enough interesting equipment in my stable to show, but I'll wear my own 'phones and SR-71B as a reference point.
I'd love to come away with a plan to buy HD800 and cabling for balanced use on the RSA amp. 

"Stoney"
Jim

Thank Jim looking forward to meeting you. 

Jul 6, 2013 at 11:05 AM Post #255 of 645
Quote:

"Stoney"
Jim

We should meet up if we make it.  Every time I try the HD800, I come away thinking they are not for me.  I plan to try again at this meet.  It would be cool to have another set of ears involved this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back