HEADPHONE MEET at the Headmaster in San Francisco 8/10/2013
Aug 5, 2013 at 2:10 AM Post #526 of 645
If possible, please put me with the San Jose/Bay Area group.  I'll be right at home.  
size]

Aug 5, 2013 at 2:42 AM Post #527 of 645
If anyone wants to meet with me this weekend, I'll have along some items I'm not using, such as: 
  1. Shure SE530 IEMs with lots of tips,
  2. FiiO E7 and E17 with a couple of dock types,
  3. Cardas headphone cable for HD600/650 etc.
  4. Cardas headphone extension cable for 1/4 inch,
  5. Various Grado pads (flat, cups, etc), unused. 
  6. etc.

If anyone here is also a watch collector, introduce yourself.  I have a ton that I can sell for medical bills. Send me a message and I can hook you up as a Facebook friend where I have tons of pics. Most are inexpensive but well-designed watches with great straps, and some reproductions and tribute watches. 

Send a message in advance so I can make sure to be there when you are.  I won't be energetic enough to attend all day and all weekend.  Probably most or all afternoons.  I may be in new treatment by then and that can knock down my energy even more.  

Stoney

Aug 5, 2013 at 3:07 AM Post #528 of 645

Well, this is what I got myself into. I am only recieving the cups though. I got it into my head that I wanted to mod some Grados. I thought it would be a fun, cool project. Just a bit nervous about it.. Ordered new wire and a SR-60i. Sadly, you guys won't get to see it at the meet; stuff still has to ship
frown.gif
 I'm also still debating whether to sell it when I'm done or keep it. Went a little crazy today.. :/

Also, not really sure why I decided to post this here, I just did
tongue.gif
beerchug.gif

Aug 5, 2013 at 9:34 AM Post #530 of 645
Uh oh, my brother has work on Saturday, so he can't come. It'll just be me and my dad. So now I'm just +1.

The silver lining is that now I have room in my car, so if anyone is coming from the Monterey/Salinas/Scotts Valley area and needing a ride, I'd be happy to give you a lift. :)

Also, my W1000X will be "for sale" at the meet if anyone is interested.

Aug 5, 2013 at 9:50 AM Post #531 of 645
We are at 58 plus Mike Mercer 12 skateboard  crew.  70 people . I still have room for more  and we are gtting close now. The show starts IN 4 DAYS. I flying out easily Thursday morning. Spread the work and lets get some more folks out to see and hear some great stuff and also take advantages of the three day passes there is so much to experience at this show. i will be covering out meet and some of the show for Dagogo.

Aug 5, 2013 at 10:57 AM Post #532 of 645
Hi everyone!

It's been a while since I've been to Head-fi...I'm really looking forward to this meet. I won't be coming to the meet empty handed though. 

I'll be bringing my KEF M500 and Grado Magnum V4s for those interested. 

Now I just have to go buy my 3-Day pass for the actually event. 

Aug 5, 2013 at 12:46 PM Post #533 of 645
If I don't have baseball practice on Friday, I'll surely be at the show:)

Aug 5, 2013 at 2:36 PM Post #534 of 645
Quote:
 I assume you have the adapters for the two amps so that would work and if anyone else has them please bring them so more people can use the oppo players

yes I have a few RCA splitters around the house. I will bring them along. 

Aug 5, 2013 at 3:57 PM Post #536 of 645
Finally got around to purchasing my ticket. I may end up with a +1 but I won't know until Saturday morning. Very looking forward to meeting all of you and very excited to try out some gear!

Aug 5, 2013 at 5:30 PM Post #538 of 645
Aug 5, 2013 at 5:34 PM Post #539 of 645
Aug 5, 2013 at 8:27 PM Post #540 of 645
I think you guys are going to love my DT880. Warren doesn't have to tell everyone I'm selling it, because I'm not!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back