Headphone Hobby Addiction
Dec 8, 2003 at 4:41 PM Post #2 of 12
E) all the above.

Dec 8, 2003 at 4:44 PM Post #3 of 12
I picked all of the above also; But I'm trying to downgrade myself and save some Money.
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

Dec 8, 2003 at 4:51 PM Post #4 of 12
Quote:

Originally posted by Magic77
I picked all of the above also; But I'm trying to downgrade myself and save some Money.
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

Every time I downgrade I end up losing money. I need to downgrade my tastes in music, or dramatically increase the income somehow.

Dec 8, 2003 at 9:03 PM Post #5 of 12
e) I've got it pretty bad, but hey - tis fun tisn't it?

Dec 8, 2003 at 10:08 PM Post #7 of 12
I'm all about the source!!!

Dec 8, 2003 at 10:22 PM Post #8 of 12
Headphones? I am loving this W1000, and I want to see how it will work with my "completed" system. There might be an HD650 in my future, but not very soon.

Amplifiers? CHECK. Right now I am tormenting myself with schemes to purchase a Ray Samuels Stealth. I've got to see how my W1000 works with a good tube amp before I go anywhere else.

Source? Definitely not addicted to upgrading. My source is better than I should be able to afford, and I won't be looking at anything new for a long time.

Cables? That's a complicated question. Right now, I have absolutely no interest in upgrading cables. But after I get a new amp and verify a few things about my ears and system, a cable frenzy might begin.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Power conditioning? You forgot power conditioning.
tongue.gif
I'm happy with my Brickwall, but once everything else is in place, I'll probably move towards something like a BP-1 or P300.

Dec 8, 2003 at 11:19 PM Post #11 of 12
I'm a music junkie and all-around audio-aholic. Headphones are just one manifestation of my illness.
frown.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back