Headphone help!
Feb 11, 2015 at 3:08 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

Genjisleeps

100+ Head-Fier
I have a Urbanite XL and lost an ear cushion. I've been looking through the sennheiser website with no luck. is there any way I can get new ear cushions?

Feb 11, 2015 at 10:09 AM Post #2 of 10
Sennheiser in th e UK sells earpads for £16.08 plus postage. In your locale they probably will also.

Feb 11, 2015 at 12:11 PM Post #3 of 10
how did you find it? i cant find the ear cushions anywere.

Feb 11, 2015 at 1:39 PM Post #4 of 10
Sennheiser Urbanite XL G Black ear pads, cables and accessories (506455)
http://headphonespares.sennheiser.co.uk/hifi-tv-headphones

Feb 11, 2015 at 3:06 PM Post #7 of 10
  Headphone help to the rescue!

http://www.custom-cable.co.uk/sennheiser-urbanite-xl-replacement-earpads-black.html

I need this in Us dollars it seems I can only find this in Uk money. 

By the way, what do you like about the Crossfade LP over the HA-SZ2000?

(I own the former and want the latter.)

Well I'm just a noob so i'm just saying what I notice 'kay. they are both bassy but the HA-SZ2000 to me has a more punch to it than the LP. Although the LP has more looks I tend to use the HA-SZ2000 more often. it also has a more clear sound so I guess I'm saying the mids are better right? To me the only thing the LP has over the HA-SZ2000 is the looks but HA-SZ2000 has a way better sound. Oh and I give the comfort over to the HA-SZ2000 too. its wider and more rounder than the LP.

Feb 11, 2015 at 4:38 PM Post #8 of 10
  I need this in Us dollars it seems I can only find this in Uk money. 

Well I'm just a noob so i'm just saying what I notice 'kay. they are both bassy but the HA-SZ2000 to me has a more punch to it than the LP. Although the LP has more looks I tend to use the HA-SZ2000 more often. it also has a more clear sound so I guess I'm saying the mids are better right? To me the only thing the LP has over the HA-SZ2000 is the looks but HA-SZ2000 has a way better sound. Oh and I give the comfort over to the HA-SZ2000 too. its wider and more rounder than the LP.

It was the only link I found. Is importing it too much hassle?

I expected all these things. It's just that you listed the LP on your profile as #1. To me, the LP sounds very muddy and boomy, except the clear upper treble. It has too much bass quantity with not enough bass quality; that's one reason I wanted the SZ2K. Having two drivers for bass and mids/treble (just like a woofer and tweeter for speakers) is a very interesting design choice!

Feb 11, 2015 at 4:59 PM Post #9 of 10

It was the only link I found. Is importing it too much hassle?

I expected all these things. It's just that you listed the LP on your profile as #1. To me, the LP sounds very muddy and boomy, except the clear upper treble. It has too much bass quantity with not enough bass quality; that's one reason I wanted the SZ2K. Having two drivers for bass and mids/treble (just like a woofer and tweeter for speakers) is a very interesting design choice!

Importing is not too much hassle its just I never bought anything outside of US dollars.Is there a specific way to buy by importing? oh and the reason I put the LP as #1 is by the number I bought them by. I should renumber them by the number I like them by. huh...lol

Feb 11, 2015 at 5:04 PM Post #10 of 10
  Importing is not too much hassle its just I never bought anything outside of US dollars.Is there a specific way to buy by importing? oh and the reason I put the LP as #1 is by the number I bought the by. I should renumber them by the number I like them by. huh...lol

The currency conversion would be automatic. Nothing to worry about.

Yeah, that was my second guess, hehe. For the sake of simplicity, I just list everything on my profile alphabetically, although I also organize by many categories.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back