Headphone hair - how to deal with it?
Mar 29, 2008 at 5:16 PM Post #31 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dougboy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Such a dilemmic situation. I want to be able to enjoy good sound while still looking good.

For a sec there I thought you were a girl....
confused.gif
eek.gif

I never think about my hair when I put on hps. And when I take them off I do nothing I guess except thinking..man...that sounded good. Maybe just rub through my hair and it should be fine. I don't really care, I don't have to look at it anyways
biggrin.gif

Mar 29, 2008 at 5:31 PM Post #32 of 40
I have short hair with a fade in the front, so all of my hair is matted to my head on top anyway. Can't notice a change with headphones.

meatthezoo-1.jpg

I have to be careful to cut my hair once a month though so that the hair doesn't come over the top of my ear and against the headphone driver. That could cause rattling or other odd noise if even a single hair gets into the driver portion.

Mar 29, 2008 at 6:30 PM Post #33 of 40
I think this is a great argument that I've had to use quite a lot through my short life.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Contrastique /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I don't really care, I don't have to look at it anyways
biggrin.gif

So I guess I don't have a clue about headphone hair, except - keep it flat all over maybe?
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 29, 2008 at 8:02 PM Post #35 of 40
Shave it all off...problem solved.

Mar 29, 2008 at 11:50 PM Post #36 of 40
My solution is to grow my head towards the headphone band...oh wait I am going bald. I have headphone scalp to look forward to..

Mar 30, 2008 at 12:56 AM Post #38 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by fault151 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have an indie mullet, it just adds to the style! seriously who cares what it looks like!
2ce57n
see what i mean!

Woah Dude!
rolleyes.gif

Aug 5, 2012 at 2:29 PM Post #40 of 40
Quote:
get a buzz cut. once you are a true believer, that or baldness is the only way to go.

Buzz cuts are great...except one problem, usually your hair sticks up(at least in my experience), so then you have this spot in the middle where it's all patted down by the headband.

Necro bump I guess 
rolleyes.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back