Headfi'ers and Whiplash Audio "Gives Back"
Dec 24, 2009 at 11:37 PM Post #16 of 30
You are making everyone happy here, Craig.
Your genorocity toward those who are in needs of helping hands and of course, us in the forum who are constantly hungry for your inventions.

Happy holiday and God bless!

Dec 25, 2009 at 3:48 AM Post #17 of 30
I hope the good karma you spread keeps on going. In all my years dealing with vendors and other sellers, I would have to say you are unique. I wish you continued success in the New Year, and keep pumping out those outstanding products. It has been a great pleasure dealing with you.

Dec 25, 2009 at 6:16 AM Post #18 of 30
Quote:

Originally Posted by MadDog /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You are making everyone happy here, Craig.
Your genorocity toward those who are in needs of helping hands and of course, us in the forum who are constantly hungry for your inventions.

Happy holiday and God bless!

Thanks so much!! And to think, the best part is we can put some smiles on 11 children faces that otherwise would not have received anything for Christmas.

I have received many emails in reference to the "Pay it Forward" idea. I hope this does inspire those to help others during this Holiday Season.

Thanks everyone who's hard earned money made this possible.

Happy Holidays!!
Craig

Dec 25, 2009 at 6:24 AM Post #19 of 30
Quote:

Originally Posted by LeeMark /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I hope the good karma you spread keeps on going. In all my years dealing with vendors and other sellers, I would have to say you are unique. I wish you continued success in the New Year, and keep pumping out those outstanding products. It has been a great pleasure dealing with you.

I hope that good karma does spread!! We have an unique community in that we try to help each other.

2010 will be amazing year in that I have several new products that should be well received. I anticipate that 2010 will be more successful than 2009.

Thank you for all of kinds words!!

Happy Holidays!!
Craig

Dec 27, 2009 at 2:22 AM Post #21 of 30
Quote:

Originally Posted by pfillion /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wow Craig, you are the BEST !

Happy holidays to you and your family.

Patrick

And to you as well!!

Thanks!
Craig

Dec 28, 2009 at 5:24 AM Post #25 of 30
Thanks everyone for the kind words. The children were "very excited and extremely appreciative for what for what they received". The parents were even more thankful since 2 families recently lost their jobs and for the most part lost everything.

I will be doing this again next year during the Holiday season!!

Again, thanks everyone!!
Craig

Dec 30, 2009 at 3:10 PM Post #26 of 30
Very nice Craig. Makes my new cable even more gratifying, and meaningful, like your generosity.

I guess I will have to wait until next Christmas to get the matching LOD...

Happy New Year, and Thanks for your help, love the cable.

Michael

Jan 8, 2010 at 5:29 AM Post #27 of 30
Craig, it is such a joy to see what you have done as a rep from our community. I am so glad to have purchased a cable from you and to see what you do with the profits makes me feel good. Heh, me feel good for something you did. Best of 2010 for you.

B
k701smile.gif

Jan 8, 2010 at 5:37 AM Post #28 of 30
Quote:

Originally Posted by bikeboy999 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Craig, it is such a joy to see what you have done as a rep from our community. I am so glad to have purchased a cable from you and to see what you do with the profits makes me feel good. Heh, me feel good for something you did. Best of 2010 for you.

B
k701smile.gif

Thanks for the kind words. I will never forget it and that's worth the price in gold!!!

Craig

Jan 8, 2010 at 6:01 AM Post #29 of 30
I wonder if all those kids enjoy their new toys as much as im enjoying my TWag gear?? haha jk You're such an great person and member of the community craig, and i never did thank you for getting me that LOD over the holidays
smily_headphones1.gif
did a fantastic job on that. You can be sure all my future cable purchases will be through you for sure!...wonders if you could build a digital cable using SCSCag wire...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back