Headfi'ers and Whiplash Audio "Gives Back"
Dec 24, 2009 at 2:57 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 30

SACD-Man

Formerly With Whiplash Audio
I wanted to share my personal wishes for this Christmas Season by sharing what took place over the last 24 hours.

I decided in November that I would run a sale called,"December Pricing" on the the new JH13pro, UE and Westone replacement cable. The TWag LOD was included in this....

Well the response was overwhelming. So in November I decided that I would unannounced donating 10% or my earnings in month of December and provide 4 families who could not afford buying Christmas gifts for their children.

Part of yesterday and earlier this evening I visited each parent and gave them the donated gifts. I wanted the gifts to come from the parents, not "charity". All of the parents were emotional when they saw this. I explained how the money was raised and they wanted to personally thank each and every one of you that purchased from December 1st - December 21st. Their gratitude I will never forget.

11 children now will be able to enjoy your Holiday Season. The parents were emotional which made me realize that this should be shared with our community.

Ages ranged from 19 months to 15 years of age.

Thank you everyone.
Please enjoy your Holidays!!
Craig

Dec 24, 2009 at 3:01 AM Post #2 of 30
Very noble of you! It's glad to have to have you here with us.
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 24, 2009 at 3:36 AM Post #5 of 30
Wow Craig that's great I'm glad my purchase could help I look forward to continue buying your products in 2010. God bless

Dec 24, 2009 at 6:10 PM Post #11 of 30
Quote:

Originally Posted by williamchc /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Craig, you are really great!
I'm glad my purchase could help~(Although I haven't receive my TWag yet, probably due to the Christmas delay)

Happy Holidays!

Yea xmas delay is crazy!!

Let me know what you think of the TWag LOD!!

Craig

Dec 24, 2009 at 6:46 PM Post #13 of 30
craig,

awesome christmas spirit! you are an outstanding member of this community, and your actions exemplify what all of us should strive to achieve not only during the christmas season, but during the rest of the year as well. i feel glad to have purchased a product from you, and will continue to do so, knowing that it goes to a person with a great heart! Merry Christmas to you and the rest of the Head-Fi family!

aloha,

jae

Dec 24, 2009 at 8:41 PM Post #14 of 30
Yes, noble indeed. Thank you for your kind actions and thoughts. May your actions spread to others.

Best regards,

John

Dec 24, 2009 at 10:43 PM Post #15 of 30
Craig,

That was very generous of you and I am glad I went ahead this month and purchased my cables from you to allow some additional contribution for your effort.

Wishing you and all a Happy Holiday Season!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back