HeadAmp Pico Upsampling USB DAC - Pre-Order Now at intro price
Mar 9, 2009 at 11:06 PM Post #32 of 466
Black
1 foot cable + 6 foot cable
USA

EDIT - since I have been waiting for one since October, any chance I can get #011 to match my Pico with Amp?
tongue.gif

Mar 10, 2009 at 12:54 AM Post #33 of 466
Count me in for one too! Will the silver finish match the Gilmore Lite? Also, if you couple the DAC behind the Gilmore Lite will it rest on the surface of the table behind it or will it be suspended in the air? (Trying to determine if coupling will put any pressure on the connections). Also, what type of input connectors are used on the back?
Thanks!

Color: Silver
USB: None

Mar 10, 2009 at 1:02 AM Post #34 of 466
Quote:

Originally Posted by shiznitz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Count me in for one too! Will the silver finish match the Gilmore Lite? Also, if you couple the DAC behind the Gilmore Lite will it rest on the surface of the table behind it or will it be suspended in the air? (Trying to determine if coupling will put any pressure on the connections). Also, what type of input connectors are used on the back?
Thanks!

Color: Silver
USB: None

I'm sure it will be suspended in the air, but I'm also sure Justin has made the connectors durable enough to withstand it.

Justin mentions the inputs (USB only) and outputs (RCA and mini) in the description.

Quote:

Originally Posted by justin w. /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The line outputs are RCA and mini and can be used simultaneously.

Mar 10, 2009 at 3:03 PM Post #37 of 466
Justin - will you have pairs of male-male RCA couplers onhand to ship with dac?

Mar 10, 2009 at 3:10 PM Post #38 of 466
One for me:

Black
USB cable: 6'
USA

male/male RCA couplers if avail.

Mar 10, 2009 at 3:50 PM Post #42 of 466
Looks ace! Just like your Pico DAC/Amp...
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back