HeadAmp Pico Slim Amp: Pre-Order Requests
Apr 25, 2010 at 11:53 AM Post #1,621 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by jp11801 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

But you should cancel your order so I can have the satisfaction of hearing your whining after you realize you made a mistake and have to wait in line all over again.

This was the better response
biggrin.gif

Apr 25, 2010 at 12:48 PM Post #1,622 of 2,425
Ok so 3 months is the reasonable expectation, that sounds long but well, reasonable for a quality amp.

I'll wait =)

Apr 25, 2010 at 2:27 PM Post #1,623 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fizban /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ok so 3 months is the reasonable expectation, that sounds long but well, reasonable for a quality amp.

I'll wait =)

if it within 3 mths it is still fine with me.

Apr 25, 2010 at 6:26 PM Post #1,624 of 2,425
How about we stop whining about the wait time and leave this thread for what it's supposed to be for, placing pre-orders and getting some updates.

Bengkia, look at the list there are people that placed their order ages before you and I did, so it's only fair we should put in the same amount of wait time.

Apr 25, 2010 at 7:04 PM Post #1,625 of 2,425
I think Bengkia369 must be confusing months with weeks, seems to be catching around here.. whoops hehe jk guys jk I typed the comment to bengkia369 and just couldnt help myself. much as I tried I still had to pop my head in here to see if there was any news. a watched pot never boils and all that, but yes indeed I would much prefer an amp that has gone through proper assembly and testing prior to shipping over the mass produced type that do often tend to have that mass produced sound. good but not extraordinary.

Apr 26, 2010 at 4:18 AM Post #1,629 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by thisbenjamin /img/forum/go_quote.gif
qusp needs a longer sig, imho.

I'm pretty sure he culled it a fair bit... the reality is much scarier =P

Apr 26, 2010 at 8:32 AM Post #1,630 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by jc9394 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I wonder will Justin ship this week or provide any updates...

I would hope for some info early this week TBH.

I'm glad some of the 'how long....' posts have slowed down as Justin has cleared that up, but the position on the list issue still needs resolving for me.

I have no idea how many who pre-ordered have never come back to HF, but the fear is some of these come back, see the popularity of this, and decide to pay, sliding people (including me
wink.gif
) out of the 250 who paid when required.

@ Justin, we all know you work hard, and most of us are patiently and eagerly awaiting your mini-works-of-art, but some input into this would be greatly appreciated
smile_phones.gif

Apr 26, 2010 at 8:42 AM Post #1,631 of 2,425
Ok...ok, I have read the rules on the first post but just to confirm.....nothing changed regarding the pre-order process, yes?
As in I will only do payment once Justin has informed me via PM or email?
I do not have to pay NOW in order to let him know I wish to be put on the wait list, yes?

Apr 26, 2010 at 8:50 AM Post #1,632 of 2,425
Quote:

Ok...ok, I have read the rules on the first post but just to confirm.....nothing changed regarding the pre-order process, yes?
As in I will only do payment once Justin has informed me via PM or email?
I do not have to pay NOW in order to let him know I wish to be put on the wait list, yes?

The pre-order price was supposed to stopped earlier as per one of Justins earlier posts, but it was never confirmed as far as I'm aware

Re payments, only the first 250ish received a PM or email requesting payment - the rest outside the initial 250 have gone through the payment process of our own choice. You can do either, dependant on how you feel

Hope this helps

David

Apr 26, 2010 at 9:44 AM Post #1,633 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaeO /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The pre-order price was supposed to stopped earlier as per one of Justins earlier posts, but it was never confirmed as far as I'm aware

Re payments, only the first 250ish received a PM or email requesting payment - the rest outside the initial 250 have gone through the payment process of our own choice. You can do either, dependant on how you feel

Hope this helps

David

Thanks for replying David!

But.....but......how would I know if Justin KNOWS I wish to purchase a Pico Slim from him?
What if I paid up for nothing at all??
There is absolutely no sign at all that my wish for purchase is noted.
I guess I cannot be faulted for feeling so insecure.

Apr 26, 2010 at 11:05 AM Post #1,634 of 2,425
Quote:

Thanks for replying David!

But.....but......how would I know if Justin KNOWS I wish to purchase a Pico Slim from him?
What if I paid up for nothing at all??
There is absolutely no sign at all that my wish for purchase is noted.
I guess I cannot be faulted for feeling so insecure.

you could try the order form that Justin provided in a link in the first post. This was a pre-prder thread now that they are shipping I imagine we have moved from pre-order to regular old orders.

Apr 26, 2010 at 11:43 AM Post #1,635 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by jp11801 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
you could try the order form that Justin provided in a link in the first post. This was a pre-prder thread now that they are shipping I imagine we have moved from pre-order to regular old orders.

Uh......Justin didnt provide a link to formal orders.
Just 3 links:
1) Payment
2) Photos
3) Pre-order status

Hai....this is frustrating.....no answers from Justin, no indication that he received my order or rejected it.....I'm left hanging in the air.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back