HeadAmp Pico Slim Amp: Pre-Order Requests
Apr 28, 2010 at 8:08 PM Post #1,696 of 2,425
I got shipping notice at 4:40AM yesterday, but it's not scanned into the USPS website yet. Nothing we can do but just be patient and wait. Maybe go for a walk, or get some ice-cream and enjoy life.

Apr 29, 2010 at 4:03 AM Post #1,700 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by Iron_Dreamer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Better them than the United Parcel Smashers
wink.gif

Oh, don't remind me. I'm in charge of setting up a new office and they specific instructions to give a call when they were at the site since we were only a block away and if I hadn't had a sneaking suspicion and checked the tracking I would have missed them today. After much yelling and explaining that there was no way we could pick up 10 boxes with 100 VoIP phones in NYC and carry them half way across town, they finally agreed to redeliver them. Thank goodness, since the phone tech is coming in tomorrow.

But true that, Iron Dreamer, better than UPS
tongue.gif

Apr 29, 2010 at 4:04 AM Post #1,701 of 2,425
Yes, it seems no one has got a direct response from him in a couple of days. I've tried calling and it says that his mailbox is full. The Pm's I've sent thus far are marked "unread."

I am just as anxious as you for my long overdue Gilmore Lite but we will have to wait until Justin gets caught up on some things. I'm guessing that he watched how crazy this thread was getting and decided to spend his days locked in the dungeon cranking out amps. I just hope when he emerges mine is one of them. Tomorrow is the last day I have hopes of getting mine before my weekend off so I can only hope
smily_headphones1.gif

Godspeed Justin.

Apr 29, 2010 at 5:02 AM Post #1,702 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by intricate28 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yes, it seems no one has got a direct response from him in a couple of days. I've tried calling and it says that his mailbox is full. The Pm's I've sent thus far are marked "unread."

I am just as anxious as you for my long overdue Gilmore Lite but we will have to wait until Justin gets caught up on some things. I'm guessing that he watched how crazy this thread was getting and decided to spend his days locked in the dungeon cranking out amps. I just hope when he emerges mine is one of them. Tomorrow is the last day I have hopes of getting mine before my weekend off so I can only hope
smily_headphones1.gif

Godspeed Justin.

Maybe.......MAYBE.....he is kidnapped!

There goes our amps!

Apr 29, 2010 at 5:44 AM Post #1,705 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by Region2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It'll come, bro. And then all that waiting will be worth it
k701smile.gif

I'd GLADLY WAIT if i even had a single clue from justin that he received my orders.
No reply.
No PM.
Zilch

Apr 30, 2010 at 12:18 AM Post #1,710 of 2,425
Hate to say, initially I am tired of the wait on the Pico Slim and I requested Justin to send me a Pico instead. But Justin did not reply to my thread at all and I did not know if he had read my thread or not?

Here the latest updates : PLS CANCEL MY ORDER and refund me. I had go for other amps instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back