HeadAmp Pico Power: Pre-Order Thread
Jun 8, 2013 at 4:49 PM Post #706 of 730
I received my silver PP amp today and listening as I typing this post. My current portable set up consist of iPod classic (lossless files), PP amp, 1964 Q CIEM and singing beautifully. Its size is perfect for my setup and I am glad smallest amp size "war" is over and loving it needs plain 9v batteries, it is one of the reason that I decided to purchase this amp. If I have to describe its sound signature in one word, it's "controlled".

Jun 8, 2013 at 5:46 PM Post #707 of 730
I received my silver PP amp today and listening as I typing this post. My current portable set up consist of iPod classic (lossless files), PP amp, 1964 Q CIEM and singing beautifully. Its size is perfect for my setup and I am glad smallest amp size "war" is over and loving it needs plain 9v batteries, it is one of the reason that I decided to purchase this amp. If I have to describe its sound signature in one word, it's "controlled".

Congrats. I'm still waiting mine although it is 17:44 EST right now. I don't know what time does USPS deliver up to.

Jun 9, 2013 at 5:13 AM Post #710 of 730
Quote:
Yes, about 6db lower

Quote:
when did you order?  as of yesterday all USA shipments have gone out.  well, i just looked at the spreadsheet.  looks like i missed 1.  if its purple and your last name is Lee i guess thats you and i will get it shipped asap.  All international orders will ship next week

how can i change the shipping address?i am an international order。

Jun 12, 2013 at 6:30 PM Post #713 of 730
Got back from my road trip to a nice little surprise at the door from Justin.

I just wanted to give you a thumbs up on great packaging job.
Due to the frequent rain over the week I was gone some of the packages that were left at my doorstep had gotten soaked. The Pico Power from HeadAmp was not a problem as it was packed in not one but two shipping bags in addition to the box. Thanks, I will be enjoying the pico power thorougly in the coming weeks and once again fantastic job with your packaging, Justin.

Jun 14, 2013 at 11:13 AM Post #714 of 730
Anybody outside US has received shipping notice yet for the 2nd batch Pico Power?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back