Jun 2, 2013 at 9:24 AM Post #679 of 730
Quote:
Batch #2 is built. Just need to put on the volume knobs and thumb nuts

Great
smile_phones.gif

When are these scheduled to ship ?

Jun 2, 2013 at 3:00 PM Post #681 of 730
Jun 2, 2013 at 3:01 PM Post #682 of 730

Sorry, didn't ask for your intelligent opinion.

Jun 2, 2013 at 5:43 PM Post #685 of 730
What is the difference? Posting might even answer similar questions of others waiting for the same. Instead of answering individual PM or email, with one posting, many identical questions could be answered.

Jun 2, 2013 at 5:53 PM Post #686 of 730
Quote:
What is the difference? Posting might even answer similar questions of others waiting for the same. Instead of answering individual PM or email, with one posting, many identical questions could be answered.

The difference is the public thread isn't getting bogged down in endless inane requests for shipping updates ... Pictures and commentary have literally just been left showing where the amps are at in the assembly process.
If there was an actual shipping date, there is every reason to believe it would have been announced.

As it is, It should be well understood by now that "delivery dates" as such are a moving target with Headamp's boutique product and one would do well to sit back and chill patiently.

The good news is that it's worth the wait.

Jun 2, 2013 at 6:05 PM Post #687 of 730
It is easy for you to say that... I see you have received your Pico Power from the 1st batch. Unfortunately for me, I have been waiting since the 1st batch for my silver unit, which delivery was pushed back due to manufacturing issues. Anyway, I will wait patiently with my already fully charged Maha Imedion batteries.

Jun 2, 2013 at 6:12 PM Post #688 of 730
Quote:
It is easy for you to say that... I see you have received your Pico Power from the 1st batch. 

Others received theirs before me just as you will receive yours before others.

Now I want purple.

Jun 2, 2013 at 7:59 PM Post #689 of 730
B
It is easy for you to say that... I see you have received your Pico Power from the 1st batch. Unfortunately for me, I have been waiting since the 1st batch for my silver unit, which delivery was pushed back due to manufacturing issues. Anyway, I will wait patiently with my already fully charged Maha Imedion batteries.

based on assembling the knobs and housing, yours should ship this week. Totally feel your excitement and I really don't see a big DEAL posting about when it'll ship on this forum especially when you paid for your unit. Ask away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back