HeadAmp Pico Power: Pre-Order Thread
May 8, 2013 at 5:08 PM Post #661 of 730
Quote:
i will have those today or tomorrow

Wonderful news. Thanks!  
size]

May 10, 2013 at 4:49 AM Post #662 of 730
It's worth the wait. Just whistle a happy tune and breathe deeply...

May 11, 2013 at 12:42 AM Post #663 of 730
Quote:
Looking forward to more impressions with full size headphones.  I already know what is on the wish list for Christmas.

Got tired of waiting for more impressions.  Christmas came early - LCD-3's arrived today.  Thought the Solo -dB -> Pico Power -> LCD-3 comb was pretty sweet, but then then switched out the Solo for my Ayre QB-9 - wow!  I am certain a good full size amp like the GS-X mk2 would offer noticeable improvements, but to get performance like this out of a portable amp????

Justin, thanks for the Pico Power!  And the LCD-3's!

May 22, 2013 at 9:51 AM Post #671 of 730
Quote:
btw -- anyone who has the Pico Power, remember to "own it" here: HeadAmp Pico Power portable headphone amplifier

edit: actually, what happened to the button to say you own it?  is it gone?

It looks like they've rolled the "own it" part into the review process. They have a spot to put your purchase date and price when you click the "review it" link.

May 22, 2013 at 11:52 AM Post #672 of 730
You add it in your profile. Go to My Profile and then create a List at the bottom if you have not already done so, e.g. "Amplifiers" or "Equipment". From within the list you can then search on Pico Power. That then gives you the option of owning it.

And I will once it arrives.  :)

May 22, 2013 at 11:26 PM Post #674 of 730
Yeah, that list thing doesn't work for me anymore either. It used to, but I haven't been able to update in a while now. 

May 28, 2013 at 12:44 PM Post #675 of 730
Quote:
yes, all pending orders are in the 2nd batch.  unless i somehow run out of a color, but i should have enough for all of them.  im trying to finish all the orders this week.

Hi Justin

Are we still on schedule for the 2nd batch, especially the silver unit ?

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back