HeadAmp Pico Power: Pre-Order Thread
Mar 22, 2013 at 5:58 PM Post #587 of 730
Guys,

To all intents and purposes a battery is a battery is a battery!

Please don't become overly fixated with battery composition, voltage swings and charging regimes. Just enjoy your wonderful new amplifier and use it to play music.

Cheers,

Andy.

Mar 22, 2013 at 7:53 PM Post #589 of 730
Quote:

Which are what the ones I got are (5 posts above). 

Hey Phototristan

Just came across your video impression on youtube... nice job there
gs1000.gif
! much nicer to see the video than looking only at photograph. Cannot wait to get my hands on my silver unit.

Mar 22, 2013 at 10:03 PM Post #590 of 730
Quote:
Hey Phototristan

Just came across your video impression on youtube... nice job there
gs1000.gif
! much nicer to see the video than looking only at photograph. Cannot wait to get my hands on my silver unit.

Thanks!

Mar 23, 2013 at 1:37 AM Post #591 of 730
Been 2 and a half year since I quit the hobby. Now I'm coming back and this thing is still not on sale! I might go and preorder :)

Mar 23, 2013 at 2:53 AM Post #593 of 730
Guys,

To all intents and purposes a battery is a battery is a battery!

Please don't become overly fixated with battery composition, voltage swings and charging regimes. Just enjoy your wonderful new amplifier and use it to play music.

Cheers,

Andy.

Thank you. Same when the sr71 came out, surprised there isn't a battery rolling thread yet.

Mar 23, 2013 at 3:57 AM Post #594 of 730
Hi guys,

Everyone must be enjoying the new Pico Power and would like some feedback on anyone who has connected this to the HiFiMan HE-400 headphone? I'd like to know if this unit has enough current/voltage/power to drive an ortho.
atsmile.gif

Steve

Mar 23, 2013 at 10:48 AM Post #598 of 730
For those still waiting, you have a treat, with every day i love this amp more and more.  Can't see going anywhere with a music setup and not having it attached.  I actually ordered a new portable dac to match with it last week because the all in one Fostex and carrying around the extra built in amp is just ridiculous.  I could never go back to that after living with the Pico Power for a few days.  Hope you all enjoy it as much as i do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back