HeadAmp Pico Power: Pre-Order Thread
Feb 25, 2013 at 1:23 AM Post #406 of 730
They look great.  I have a black Pico and I got black only because it will go unnoticed by my wife actually.  The less scrutiny the better.:xf_eek:
Ha! We're a sneaky bunch. I hear you, brother Dallan. It's better to use surreptitious camouflage to avoid unpleasant interrogations and potential water boarding. Actually, most of my gear is black and she rarely notices. I guess you also have the gear mailed to your workplace to avoid detection, eh?

Feb 25, 2013 at 1:38 AM Post #408 of 730
For a while but i gave up.  The hardest thing to hide was the W3000anv, stood out like a sore thumb, so i had to cop to that one.
I also have the ath-w3000anv...but not as conspicuous as the red Fostex th900 I also have...those look like a bleeding wound on top of my head. It's a good thing that we have very small children that take her attention away from my audiophile indiscretions. By the way, I'm dying to find out how the Pico power pairs with my Audio Technicas, Fostex, and the Ultrasone Ed. 8 (I looked at your profile and saw you have the Ed. 8 as well; looking forward to your impressions).

Feb 25, 2013 at 2:03 AM Post #409 of 730
I tried the proto type with the Ed8, it was a huge jump from the normal Pico, which was a huge jump from my previous Hornet M.  I am fairly confident that it will drive the TH900 and the W3000anv but I don't see the use in that they don't go mobile with me.  

I have had the TH900 on my list since i heard them, just haven't been able to swing it yet.  

Feb 26, 2013 at 6:04 AM Post #412 of 730
Quote:
100% of the 1st batch now built.  testing, cleaning, and packaging are up next.

Try to get some sleep! 
wink.gif

Mar 2, 2013 at 11:52 AM Post #419 of 730
Hopefully my gray one is among the pile

Users who are viewing this thread

Back