HeadAmp Headphone Demos -- Sign up now for HiFiMAN HE-560
Nov 29, 2013 at 12:24 AM Post #1,021 of 1,464
So... this hasn't started yet? Does he posts a google doc or something for the signups? I'm sleepy... lol bye

Nov 29, 2013 at 12:27 AM Post #1,023 of 1,464
  The only thing I had to take time away from was shopping for more black friday deals which == more wallet drain. I'm safe here in this thread..... I think

Already did my shopping. Went to Best Buy and got a nice deal on a 47in LG that I didn't really need. It was quick and easy because every store wasn't open or going nuts so I was in and out in 30min max. 

Thanks,

evil_smiley.gif

Nov 29, 2013 at 12:32 AM Post #1,024 of 1,464
Well, guys I'm thinking signups aren't going to happen tonight. If you decide to stay up, good luck! I'm  going to bed. Maybe Justin will do the signups at a later time tomorrow?

Night!

Nov 29, 2013 at 12:32 AM Post #1,025 of 1,464
This having to go to work in 8 hours thing does put a crimp in trying to get a hold of a LCD-X. 

I am probably going to use my holiday funds to go in on a Kaiser 10. If the LCD-X is as good as people are making it sound, either my LCD-3 or HE-6 are going to the sale forums.

Nov 29, 2013 at 12:46 AM Post #1,029 of 1,464
You guys do know that Justin posted "Due to the value of the headphones I will reserve the right to be selective about which members can participate", right? So I highly doubt that he's going to allow people with relatively low post counts and/or feedback to participate.

In any case it's still worth waiting up since Justin doesn't usually sleep. And I'm glad I'm 2 hours behind EST and don't sleep myself either.
tongue.gif

Nov 29, 2013 at 12:50 AM Post #1,030 of 1,464
guys, Justin is just testing us.  

Only those willing to brave the early hours of black friday while possessing the finger strength to countlessly refresh this thread will be deemed worthy of an LCD-X demo

Nov 29, 2013 at 1:22 AM Post #1,031 of 1,464
All this waiting around is keeping me from doing my homework. And my homework is keeping me from going to bed. If I have to grab another slice of Thanksgiving cheesecake in an effort to get a sugar rush that will keep me up all night Justin will get to hear me wailing like the stereotypical middle-aged women when I check the scale tomorrow mornin. :p

In other news, when I bought my open box Edition 12s I was told that the guy who returned them preferred the LCD-3. I've got to try the Xs to ward away any future upgradis.(I've already convinced myself I won't like them... but I must be sure!)

This is why I try not to post past midnight...

Nov 29, 2013 at 2:09 AM Post #1,032 of 1,464
Ok well here's to hoping that the first people that posted early have a spot saved because all the food has finally caught and I need to sleep. Happy Thanksgiving everyone and have a good night 

Thanks,

evil_smiley.gif

Nov 29, 2013 at 2:41 AM Post #1,034 of 1,464

I sure hope Justin has a better method than that, because I've been here all night without posting (read: spamming 
wink.gif
)

Same here... but I'm starting to have hard time keeping awake... awwhhh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back