HeadAmp Headphone Demos -- Sign up now for HiFiMAN HE-560
Oct 7, 2013 at 4:52 PM Post #931 of 1,464
  Okay, sorry for all the ridiculous delays, but I found a FedEx that is right on my way to work tomorrow, and I should have the headphones out by then.

Man, I feel so bad about all this nonsense. I can't even follow my own rules, apparently. The HD700's have just been sitting taped up in their big shipping box over the weekend, so I haven't even been able to use them. What a total waste of everyone's time. I'm really sorry guys.
frown.gif

I hear ya man, my UPS Store was closed for some reason when I went to ship the TH600s on Saturday at 4pm and the next business day, Monday, was a holiday. :frowning2: Yeah it sucked and I felt bad. They sat here all boxed up over the weekend. Its ok, it happens. Everyone will get their chance we just need to keep doing our best to respect the program and the others further down the line from us. Overall I think its working out pretty smoothly! Thanks again to Justin, this is a great demo program and I prefer it to using The Cable Company's demo program which is significantly more expensive and you wouldn't have this community aspect of getting several reviews/impressions. In fact thanks to these demos I haven't needed to use The Cable Company yet but I plan on giving them a try so we'll see.

Can't wait to hear the HD700!

beerchug.gif

Oct 8, 2013 at 5:07 PM Post #932 of 1,464
For those among you curious (or after me on the list) I have the TH-600 right now.  I've been listening to it all day just enjoying them, but tomorrow I'll do some A/B comparisons with my HD650 and try to give some thoughts on how they stack up.  I will say initial impressions are VERY good, but I won't say anything past that until I can compare.

Oct 11, 2013 at 11:38 AM Post #934 of 1,464
  so Justin, did I miss any hints on what might be in the demo next?  or is it coming to a close after this run?

Yes, I'd be interested in getting in on another demo run after the latest batch of GS-Xs ship.

Oct 11, 2013 at 1:52 PM Post #937 of 1,464
  the next demos will be the upcoming Audeze closed-back and "X" headphones :) :) :)

(unless the release date is not for a long time -- they havent told me when it is --- i may find out today)

I keep trying to throw my credit card through my laptop but its not working... Just tell me where and when to sign up and I'll be there an hour early 

Thanks,

evil_smiley.gif

Oct 11, 2013 at 4:50 PM Post #941 of 1,464
The next list should go west to east this time so I hopefully wont be at the bottom like I am on the HD700

Thanks,

evil_smiley.gif

Oct 11, 2013 at 5:21 PM Post #942 of 1,464
  the next demos will be the upcoming Audeze closed-back and "X" headphones :) :) :)

(unless the release date is not for a long time -- they havent told me when it is --- i may find out today)

Wow, very exciting!!

beerchug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back