HeadAmp Headphone Demos -- Sign up now for HiFiMAN HE-560
May 31, 2013 at 1:27 PM Post #677 of 1,464
Quote:
i wont name who it is that has hopefully sent me back the LCD-2 in good condition, unless there are further problems.  at the time of sign-ups, he had been a member about 3 months, and currently has ~150 posts (not sure how many were before sign-ups started).  He also is +1 in trader feedback though it is for a purchase.  In my opinion, there should be no trader points for purchasers if they paid by paypal/credit card, as the risk is taken by the seller.  Huddler should change this so that trader points are listed separately for buying/selling

Personally, I think anyone who tried to scam you should have their username revealed. Ultimately cracking and abandoning his stupid plan doesn't suddenly mean he deserves to stay around here and enjoy the good faith of others -- we should all know who isn't to be trusted. 

May 31, 2013 at 7:28 PM Post #678 of 1,464
Although you can click to see what the trader feedback has been awarded for, I agree that the rating can be deceptive in that you could potentially gather a +5 or so rating all based on purchases. 

IMO the safest method for determining the trustworthiness of members are those who have multiple positive feedback ratings on sales; however, that would alienate many members from being able to participate in this

May 31, 2013 at 8:28 PM Post #679 of 1,464
Just got the Pico DAC and the STAX a few hours ago. I got the wow moment that I had not experienced in a little while. Of course that was when I opened the box and realized how "beautiful" they are
biggrin.gif
... Nah jk these are the real deal, they are the best Ive ever heard (not that means much considering what Ive heard isnt exactly high end).

Jun 4, 2013 at 12:41 AM Post #683 of 1,464
Quote:
i'll do my best to bring them.  i did get the Audeze LCD-2 back.  so i will start the FOSTEX TH600 demo as soon as possible -- i have all the signups

Awesome! Thanks for continuing the demo program even after the massive headache it caused. This time around I have a feeling people will be more respectful of the gear and not screw around with it. And again people please, no smoking...

When do you think you'll be able to have the list up so we can see where we are on said list :) 

Thanks,

evil_smiley.gif

Jun 5, 2013 at 7:22 PM Post #688 of 1,464
Stax are off to DiabolicPuppy or whatever his Stax demo stealing name is
biggrin.gif
. Thanks Justin for the opportunity to try something that I never thought Id have the chance to. If I ever get rich or decide that I love Top Ramen 3 times a day forever and the bus more than girls Ill order something slightly higher end from Stax.

Jun 6, 2013 at 1:14 AM Post #689 of 1,464
Quote:
Stax are off to DiabolicPuppy or whatever his Stax demo stealing name is
biggrin.gif
. Thanks Justin for the opportunity to try something that I never thought Id have the chance to. If I ever get rich or decide that I love Top Ramen 3 times a day forever and the bus more than girls Ill order something slightly higher end from Stax.

This is probably how I am going to feel when I get a chance at the Stax. I'm excited, but scared because I don't know if I will be able to enjoy my headphones afterward.

Jun 6, 2013 at 3:51 AM Post #690 of 1,464
Lol DiabolicPuppy. Normally is come up with some clever comeback but I'm to excited to finally get my paws (see what I did there paws) on the Stax! Just a few more days now and they'll be here!

Thanks,

D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back