Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition
Jan 8, 2015 at 6:41 AM Post #6,706 of 9,902
I agree with David but only to a point. If you place an order (for anything) and know there's a delay, then be prepare to go with it. However, the delivery times on the BHSE seem to be longer than initially stated. This is not good practice ! So David, Justin can not be defended on this , even though you continue to try and defend him. As you know, I recently bought the Teton. Pete is a full time Engineer,making the Apex units(I assume) in his spare time.I dare say he's not making quite so many as Justin but the 'test' would be, what he would do if he received more orders than he was able to supply in the short term. I suspect he would decline the orders or set up a 'production team' able to honour the orders in reasonable time.Don't forget David, members are allowed to voice opinions,just as you do on other threads, some of which may be sen by others as 'contentious' ?

I'm not trying to defend Justin on the wait time or the lack of communication, because it sounds like most of us have had to go through one or both.
But for those that haven't got a reply from either a PM or email, what makes them think they'll get a reply by posting it.
There's also a thread done specifically for such complaints, so if they do have to moan then why not put it on there rather than this BHSE thread.

Jan 8, 2015 at 6:53 AM Post #6,707 of 9,902
I refer to my last ! Some are prone to making complaints on other peoples threads-who's right?Pot,Kettle,Black ?? That's why I try as much as possible to use the 'PM' facility.Don't get a 'count' for it buts it alleviates 'back chat' !

Jan 8, 2015 at 7:42 AM Post #6,708 of 9,902
I'm not sure if it's been suggested before, and if so whether it would work in a business, but imo Justin should build the amps first, ( this is mainly with the BHSE and GS-Xmk2 ) then offer them to buy when they're done.
Justin would probably be worried on whether they'd sell, but having the BHSE and reading others thoughts on his amps, I don't think he'd have a problem in selling them.

Jan 8, 2015 at 9:12 AM Post #6,709 of 9,902
It's probably a cashflow thing with an amplifier this niche and expensive.
Justin might not have the capital to secure the all of the parts upfront.

Doesnt really matter at this stage since bhse will be ending production very soon I think?

Jan 8, 2015 at 11:23 AM Post #6,712 of 9,902
It's probably a cashflow thing with an amplifier this niche and expensive.
Justin might not have the capital to secure the all of the parts upfront.

That's probably the case because I've heard Justin doesn't make that much of a profit, well that's from the BHSE, I haven't heard about the other amps he does.

Jan 8, 2015 at 1:34 PM Post #6,714 of 9,902
Quote:Derek 12345
 Did you receive my pm ?? you never reply any mail form July 2014 till now !

Derek,
I can't see why he didn't recieve your pm, maybe he's too busy to answer it.

Quote:Ditto 13579
 You said that you will send them out in mid of JAN , how about mine ?

Probably NOT, hang in there,dude, it will come.........

Jan 8, 2015 at 11:44 PM Post #6,715 of 9,902
If anyone is interested in taking over an order for a new CURRENT batch (currently in delivery) BHSE (RK50/Silver) as well as take on my STAX 009s (new, not used) please PM me. Due to a very unfortunate situation (as documented on this thread in the last discussion: http://www.head-fi.org/t/745025/the-bhse-depressed-awaiting-delivery-thread/15) I am unable to take delivery for almost a year and after trying with Justin it just seems I am out of solutions to try at this point. Thanks!

Jan 9, 2015 at 1:00 AM Post #6,716 of 9,902
  If anyone is interested in taking over an order for a new CURRENT batch (currently in delivery) BHSE (RK50/Silver) as well as take on my STAX 009s (new, not used) please PM me. Due to a very unfortunate situation (as documented on this thread in the last discussion: http://www.head-fi.org/t/745025/the-bhse-depressed-awaiting-delivery-thread/15) I am unable to take delivery for almost a year and after trying with Justin it just seems I am out of solutions to try at this point. Thanks!

I understand your frustration but you gotta be very close by now.  Hold on man.  We all had to go through this process but the end is very rewarding.

Jan 9, 2015 at 1:42 AM Post #6,717 of 9,902
  I understand your frustration but you gotta be very close by now.  Hold on man.  We all had to go through this process but the end is very rewarding.

Hey Purk, I hear you and I am really not frustrated. I was and am happy to wait, but I just got deployed overseas for 9 months to a year (in two years time one's life can change quite a bit! :) and well for what is really a very long story was in a bind on what to do about delivery in my absence. I might still be able to work it out though, hoping. 

Jan 9, 2015 at 1:45 AM Post #6,718 of 9,902
Hey Purk, I hear you and I am really not frustrated. I was and am happy to wait, but I just got deployed overseas for 9 months to a year (in two years time one's life can change quite a bit! :) and well for what is really a very long story was in a bind on what to do about delivery in my absence. I might still be able to work it out though, hoping. 

In that case, I hope you can stick it out with the wait as the SR009+BHSE is quite a magical combo.  Most importantly, please stay safe out there.
beerchug.gif

Jan 9, 2015 at 3:28 AM Post #6,719 of 9,902
Well judging from most posts, people have actually tried to reach Justin via email to no avail and this public forum is pretty much their last resort as Justin is fairly active here.

Perfectly right, Maus! In addition, I got the following email from Justin: 'Your BHSE is going on the final burn-in rack and will ship in about a week'. It was in November of 2014...

Justin, if anything went wrong in your workshop (building subsidence, landslip, collapsed ceiling...) please tell us! It's not your fault and you'll be forgiven.

To those who expect I will scrap my order so that they get my BHSE: you'll be disappointed, I wont give in!

Jan 9, 2015 at 7:07 AM Post #6,720 of 9,902

Perfectly right, Maus! In addition, I got the following email from Justin: 'Your BHSE is going on the final burn-in rack and will ship in about a week'. It was in November of 2014...

Justin, if anything went wrong in your workshop (building subsidence, landslip, collapsed ceiling...) please tell us! It's not your fault and you'll be forgiven.

To those who expect I will scrap my order so that they get my BHSE: you'll be disappointed, I wont give in!

+1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back