Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition
Oct 3, 2021 at 5:08 PM Post #9,676 of 9,882
Your BHSE is connected directly to the DAC, at least if I'm reading your diagram correctly. So your BHSE is recieving a balanced signal. What is connected to the loop out doesn't affect the BHSE. Hope this helps.
Thanks for the answer again.

if this is so, then great news.

@justin w. , could you confirm?

Nov 28, 2021 at 4:24 PM Post #9,681 of 9,882
Hello, I want to do the BHSE bias calibration, but I can't find the video where I told you how to do it, there is someone who has it saved and can pass it to me.
The reason why it was taken down was that because it is dangerous, and can easily damage your BHSE. You should avoid as much as you can

Dec 5, 2021 at 11:17 AM Post #9,684 of 9,882
Man the wait must be terrible. I ordered mine around the same time last year, and it was a couple of weeks after he said it would be shipped before it actually shipped. Possibly just a very busy time. But I would be getting anxious as well.

Dec 5, 2021 at 9:15 PM Post #9,686 of 9,882
Hi guys,

Have someone talked with Justin the last weeks?

Since he told me the BHSE was ready to ship on 16th November, I have no news….

Thanks!
Same thing happened to me, turns out the unit was ready but the packaging was not (I believe the people that delivered the shipping boxes left them out on the dock and and it rained? been a while but I think that was what happened, don't quote me on that) it took a bit for the new boxes to get in. Oh and to add a little color I ordered mine in March of 2014 and received it in February of 2016, so almost two years of waiting (this was at the time Justin was doing "batch builds" to try to keep up with the demand).

From the time he said it was done testing and "ready to ship" to the time it actually shipped was a little over two weeks. I got an email from FedEx when it actually shipped, (another week in transit) so be patient it will get there eventually.

Last edited:
Dec 6, 2021 at 12:19 AM Post #9,687 of 9,882
Same thing happened to me, turns out the unit was ready but the packaging was not (I believe the people that delivered the shipping boxes left them out on the dock and and it rained? been a while but I think that was what happened, don't quote me on that) it took a bit for the new boxes to get in. Oh and to add a little color I ordered mine in March of 2014 and received it in February of 2016, so almost two years of waiting (this was at the time Justin was doing "batch builds" to try to keep up with the demand).

From the time he said it was done testing and "ready to ship" to the time it actually shipped was a little over two weeks. I got an email from FedEx when it actually shipped, (another week in transit) so be patient it will get there eventually.
A 2 year wait? Unexceptionable!

Dec 6, 2021 at 9:24 AM Post #9,688 of 9,882
When they first came out the demand far exceeded the build capacity. Now the wait is much less. I love mine and feel it would be worth the wait if I had to do it again.

Dec 6, 2021 at 9:29 AM Post #9,690 of 9,882
Back then, people knew going in that the wait times were measured in years. I have an early GSX MKII that took 14 months from order to delivery.

HeadAmp has made a lot of progress on build times since then as they've grown.
Yep, most of us knew what we were getting into and were willing to wait, some not so much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back