Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition
Mar 21, 2016 at 3:36 PM Post #7,908 of 9,902
  Should we keep a survey of order date, final payment date, and delivery date so that folks can know what to expect?

Thats a good idea, but I don't see much posted from the members who recently received their BHSE…not even impressions??? 
confused_face.gif

Mar 21, 2016 at 4:25 PM Post #7,909 of 9,902
I am probably one of the worse cases. Ordered March 2014. Color request Nov 2014. Final payment in Dec 2015. Shipping notice March 2016.

I think others are will be much faster as it seems that Justin built some in advance of formal orders. Just might be some limitations on color if wrong number of colors were picked.

Mar 21, 2016 at 5:31 PM Post #7,911 of 9,902
Since I placed my order last month, Justin has not come back to me Re my colour & option choices !

I guess this is not good News for being in this batch.... :frowning2:

If you ordered in 2016, the realistic assumption is you're in the final batch. I'd say you'll need to be patient for quite some time. Enjoy your HEX in the mean time :)

Mar 22, 2016 at 9:13 AM Post #7,914 of 9,902
I am probably one of the worse cases. Ordered March 2014. Color request Nov 2014. Final payment in Dec 2015. Shipping notice March 2016.

I think others are will be much faster as it seems that Justin built some in advance of formal orders. Just might be some limitations on color if wrong number of colors were picked.

wink_face.gif
we're in the same boat, ordered Dec 2013, Final payment Feb 2016, no shippig notice till today but i'm shure
i don't take much more time for mine (230v unit). Glad i'm a patient guy.

Mar 22, 2016 at 12:58 PM Post #7,915 of 9,902
I'm going to be placing my BHSE (which I don't have at the moment) on a 12"D top base. I know the total dimensions of the BHSE were given in a prior post, but I would be very interested in the measurements from center to center of the cone shape (spiked) feet, and also the measurements from the front end to the back end of the (round) feet being I'm not sure which I'm getting. I believe the (spiked) feet are optional, otherwise I believe the BHSE comes standard with the round feet, correct? So I would to know if both types of feet will fit on the 12" top base being I'm not sure which feet I'm going to get. Otherwise I'll need to order a 16"D x 3/8" thick tempered glass top (being I'm limited to space where my set up is located) to place over my 12" top base and I would like to order it ASAP so I'm ready if I need it. So those who have either feet, would you kindly mind giving me the measurements? And can anyone verify if Justin will ask which type of feet you want?
Thank you.

Won't be able to get the measurements for you till I get home,but the spiked feet are standard. Justin did not ask me what feet I wanted, but he did post that you could request the other feet.

Mar 22, 2016 at 1:00 PM Post #7,916 of 9,902

wink_face.gif
we're in the same boat, ordered Dec 2013, Final payment Feb 2016, no shippig notice till today but i'm shure
i don't take much more time for mine (230v unit). Glad i'm a patient guy.

Me too! I ordered mine Q4/14, final payment notice feb 2016, no shipping notice and my bhse is 230V. Not a long time to wait anymore I suppose! 
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 22, 2016 at 1:29 PM Post #7,917 of 9,902
Won't be able to get the measurements for you till I get home,but the spiked feet are standard. Justin did not ask me what feet I wanted, but he did post that you could request the other feet.

Thank you very much for the reply and info about the spiked feet being standard... I though they were optional. Is this exactly how the spiked feet come complete in the photo below…or did this owner purchase the bottom pieces separately which I circled in red that the spiked feet are sitting in? Thanks again!

Mar 22, 2016 at 2:02 PM Post #7,918 of 9,902
Thank you very much for the reply and info about the spiked feet being standard... I though they were optional. Is this exactly how the spiked feet come complete in the photo below…or did this owner purchase the bottom pieces separately which I circled in [COLOR=FF0000]red[/COLOR] that the spiked feet are sitting in?

Mine did not have the bottom peice. I believe this person bought them somewhere else. I will be looking for something similar as the spoke are scratching my shelving.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back