Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition
Jun 5, 2014 at 9:59 AM Post #5,326 of 9,899

Still short on the black panels?

I think he is just showing off some eye candy to keep us interested.  I think he was only short on silver panels, but those came in while he was getting the packing materials.  Was he still needing more black panels as well as silver?

Getting closer I think, the random tardy parts are coming together it seems.

Jun 5, 2014 at 12:43 PM Post #5,327 of 9,899
I think he is just showing off some eye candy to keep us interested.  I think he was only short on silver panels, but those came in while he was getting the packing materials.  Was he still needing more black panels as well as silver?

Getting closer I think, the random tardy parts are coming together it seems.

I hear these are moon shots. :)

Jun 5, 2014 at 8:19 PM Post #5,331 of 9,899
Yes there is 1 seafoam green not sold

Bones, you may want to jump on that !!! 
biggrin.gif

Jun 6, 2014 at 7:06 AM Post #5,332 of 9,899
 Bones, you may want to jump on that !!!  :D

Nah, I'll hold out for the silver that I ordered. The silver units have the clearest sound, all the others sound colored!

Jun 6, 2014 at 10:53 AM Post #5,335 of 9,899
Nah, I'll hold out for the silver that I ordered. The silver units have the clearest sound, all the others sound colored!

But the black units have the lowest noise floor, complete silence at top volume. So hard to decide between them

Jun 6, 2014 at 2:26 PM Post #5,336 of 9,899
The material for the blacks is not pure aluminium, Justin was explaining it is some sort of military surplus (aluminium-based) composite that converts excess noise into electrical energy. Surplus from stealth aircraft? Apparently some sort of radar damping material. Thus the black paneled units need heavier duty grounding to dissipate that energy. One of the side effects is that location services on iPhones become less accurate in the vicinity of the black BHSE. Justin finds that some of the assemblers go missing for hours, reporting "man, I was there all along, you just didn't notice me". Some listeners using black units do comment that "details emerged as if from nowhere" with one French customer finding the 1812 Overture so unsettling that she has only been able to listen to Celine Dion subsequently. The silver is left over from Abrahms tanks & will a direct RPG hit.

Jun 6, 2014 at 5:54 PM Post #5,337 of 9,899
Geez, I just cant decide which color sounds best!  

Just asked Justin if the seafoams were available... here we go again.  

Instead of tube rolling, Im faceplate rolling!  

Jun 6, 2014 at 6:27 PM Post #5,338 of 9,899
  Geez, I just cant decide which color sounds best!  

Just asked Justin if the seafoams were available... here we go again.  

Instead of tube rolling, Im faceplate rolling!  

I love my silver face plates, but the blue ones are stunning as well.  My Pico Power is blue so I know how nice the blue finish looks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back