Headamp... 3months of waiting
Mar 26, 2008 at 2:41 AM Post #136 of 152
the last email i got from justin regarding the gs-x was that the earliest he would be able to ship would be late april, early may. this email was around last week of february i think. he also stated that the mosfet modules is still in the works, and have no definite plans yet to release them.

Mar 26, 2008 at 4:43 AM Post #137 of 152
Does anyone know the status of the Gilmore Lite dedicated power supply? I ordered it on March 3 and didn't receive a confirmation email, so I emailed Justin a week after the order. No reply. I sent another email yesterday (exactly 3 weeks after ordering) and no reply yet. Should I be worried?

Mar 26, 2008 at 5:07 AM Post #138 of 152
Quote:

Originally Posted by lmf22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Does anyone know the status of the Gilmore Lite dedicated power supply? I ordered it on March 3 and didn't receive a confirmation email, so I emailed Justin a week after the order. No reply. I sent another email yesterday (exactly 3 weeks after ordering) and no reply yet. Should I be worried?

No, Justin is a straight up guy. He's usually really busy and I find that he responds to phone calls better than emails. So I suggest that you give him a call.

Mar 26, 2008 at 5:14 AM Post #139 of 152
Quote:

Originally Posted by Manny Calavera /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I disagree,I would rename him Captain Honesty.Something that is very much needed around here,instead of more frothing at the mouth fanbois lying/lining up to take one for the 'team' and defend what in the end amounts to BS.

I appreciate his comments,just that more because he is a mod.

Wow, what a tool.
rolleyes.gif

Mar 26, 2008 at 5:22 AM Post #140 of 152
Quote:

Originally Posted by lmf22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I've been doing nothing but replying to emails & phone calls since 1pm...I'll get to it very soon I promise

HeadAmp Stay updated on HeadAmp at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/HeadAmp https://twitter.com/HeadAmp https://www.instagram.com/headamp/ https://www.headamp.com/ sales@headamp.com
Mar 26, 2008 at 5:31 AM Post #141 of 152
Quote:

Originally Posted by justin w. /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I've been doing nothing but replying to emails & phone calls since 1pm...I'll get to it very soon I promise

i wonder if how many amps would justin finish if he makes one instead of searching for threads like this and answering emails..............
rolleyes.gif

Mar 26, 2008 at 6:56 AM Post #143 of 152
Quote:

Originally Posted by soundfreq /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i wonder if how many amps would justin finish if he makes one instead of searching for threads like this and answering emails..............
rolleyes.gif

Justin probably subscribes to threads he considers important and may also have instant email notification so he gets an email when there is a new post for a subscribed thread. That's what I do so I don't have to search for the same thread everytime, but I get your point.:.

Mar 26, 2008 at 10:46 PM Post #144 of 152
Quote:

Originally Posted by justin w. /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was one of the folks who got an update from Justin today and I really appreciate it! He has answered threads I have posted to in the past and overall has been great so far. I knew there would be a wait when ordering such a hot item (pico), but I also knew it would be worth it.

Thanks again Justin
smily_headphones1.gif
Can't wait to see a headamp shipped box on the doorstep in the coming weeks. w00t

-b

Apr 8, 2010 at 4:48 PM Post #147 of 152
Quote:

Originally Posted by mattdusk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Is Justin still around? I have written 3 letters and have recieved no answer... I hope my money isnt lost.

He's alive and well, and even more busier than before. Don't worry about your money being lost or you being forgotten or anything. Try calling him if you really feel the need to reach him badly, you'll probably have better luck than email or PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back