Head-Supremus: Real or Myth?
May 6, 2011 at 11:02 AM Post #411 of 1,055
May 6, 2011 at 11:39 AM Post #412 of 1,055
Quote:
In other news, Mai Tai nabbed her first mouse. That went down pretty much as you'd expect. I would have put the mouse out of its misery, but Mai Tai took care of that before I noticed she had it.

Which is close the the other reason I'm anti-cat, besides my allergies.  I have a pet bird.  A small pet bird.  She's not even a foot long if you count her tail feathers.  She's also scared crap-less (literally, I used to think that was just an expression but she craps whenever she get scared) by something as clumsy and goofy as my sister's shih tzu.  If she's lucky she could live 27 more years so even if wanted a Devon Rex or a Sphynx or something else mostly hypo-allergenic I couldn't for a long time.

Too dangerous to my poor Hikaru...

May 6, 2011 at 1:17 PM Post #414 of 1,055

Quote:
Which is close the the other reason I'm anti-cat, besides my allergies.  I have a pet bird.  A small pet bird.  She's not even a foot long if you count her tail feathers.  She's also scared crap-less (literally, I used to think that was just an expression but she craps whenever she get scared) by something as clumsy and goofy as my sister's shih tzu.  If she's lucky she could live 27 more years so even if wanted a Devon Rex or a Sphynx or something else mostly hypo-allergenic I couldn't for a long time.

Too dangerous to my poor Hikaru...

Literally now, this thread has turned to , wait for it ... CRAP :wink:

/ shih tzu , you say ... :wink:

May 6, 2011 at 2:51 PM Post #415 of 1,055
You finally noticed, that took a while I must say
wink.gif

May 6, 2011 at 4:24 PM Post #416 of 1,055
Quote:
May I compliment you on your exotic looking 'Hikaru'? Birds, as fragile as they are can have an enchanting beauty...

I wanted a social sort of pet but I'm allergic to cats and dogs.  I was researching parrots for a while and one day I went to a pet bird convention/show to see if I was allergic and I ended up coming home with one.

Also, this.

Quote:
Literally now, this thread has turned to , wait for it ... CRAP :wink:

/ shih tzu , you say ... :wink:

True story.

May 6, 2011 at 6:13 PM Post #417 of 1,055
Right, I am going to sleep and before I get the urge to learn Japanese. I have more to do besides enjoying life as it is...

May 6, 2011 at 7:21 PM Post #419 of 1,055
Quote:
Right, I am going to sleep and before I get the urge to learn Japanese. I have more to do besides enjoying life as it is...

Its not like I actually know much either.  I have a very basic listening comprehension from watching entirely too much anime, barely know any kanji, probably read hiragana/katakana with the acuity of a 4 year old, and can barely speak it all because there's no one around to attempt to have a conversation with.

May 6, 2011 at 9:11 PM Post #420 of 1,055
hikaru:-
Quote:
  1. 光, "light"
  2. 輝, "radiance"

What breed of bird is it?

This;

or this,

or this little beauty.......

Or somewhere in between.
The last pic would make a good Headphoneus Supremus.......
Right on top of his game......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back