Head-Supremus: Real or Myth?
Apr 22, 2011 at 12:55 PM Post #376 of 1,055
I've made it a rule not to get into cat fights, ever since that scuffle with 'Drew Web's *****(cat) posse. There was quite a bit of "playing dead" that night. 

Apr 22, 2011 at 9:20 PM Post #377 of 1,055

Quote:
I've made it a rule not to get into cat fights, ever since that scuffle with 'Drew Web's *****(cat) posse. There was quite a bit of "playing dead" that night. 

Escaped by a whisker, no doubt.

Apr 23, 2011 at 4:28 AM Post #380 of 1,055
Try a Mai Tai some time. :)

They bring back memories of my favorite bar - Burt Lee's Tahiti in Salem, Oregon. Sadly, it is now a drive-through for a bank ATM today. But I always started off with something tropical when I went in there before moving on to microbrews. Great place. The bartender survived the killing fields in Cambodia and had all sorts of freaky stories. I do like the Mai Tais at Old Tony's, but usually end up in the Desert Room or Red's Birdcage. They have loads of personality, too.

Apr 23, 2011 at 8:59 AM Post #381 of 1,055

Quote:
Quote:
Kirosia said:

I AM THE HEADPHONE VICTORIOUS, BOW BEFORE MY NON-MIGHT

Are you challenging ' The Great Mai Tai ' ?

There's no contest here folks.

Mai Tai wins claws down.

Perhaps Uncle Erik should start a poll to give us a chance to vote in Mai Tai as a honorary Headphoneus Supremus.

What about it, Unc....?????????

Apr 23, 2011 at 10:38 PM Post #382 of 1,055

Quote:
Try a Mai Tai some time.
smily_headphones1.gif

They bring back memories of my favorite bar - Burt Lee's Tahiti in Salem, Oregon. Sadly, it is now a drive-through for a bank ATM today. But I always started off with something tropical when I went in there before moving on to microbrews. Great place. The bartender survived the killing fields in Cambodia and had all sorts of freaky stories. I do like the Mai Tais at Old Tony's, but usually end up in the Desert Room or Red's Birdcage. They have loads of personality, too.

uncel erik, would you mind fedexing me a mai tai anytime soon?

Apr 24, 2011 at 1:21 AM Post #383 of 1,055
This is beyond drinking Kool-Aid.  When does the comet arrive so I can don my purple Nikes?  What does Mai Tai's Mayan calendar say?  

Apr 24, 2011 at 11:18 AM Post #387 of 1,055

Quote:

There's no contest here folks.

Mai Tai wins claws down.

Perhaps Uncle Erik should start a poll to give us a chance to vote in Mai Tai as a honorary Headphoneus Supremus.

What about it, Unc....?????????

No. Mai  Tai should be awarded as Catphoneus Extremious......  IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back