HEAD SHAKING BASS FOR UNDER $100???
Feb 1, 2011 at 11:59 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

smittyryan

Head-Fier
I'm looking for head shaking bass but no too overpowering to the point of the music being really muddy. I listen to 95% hip-hop/rap and want something that feels like a subswoofer around your ear!!!

Feb 2, 2011 at 1:18 AM Post #6 of 9
I think they sound fine through anything. They aren't exactly difficult to drive. Ask in a HFI 580 thread to make sure though.

Quote:
I was actually looking at those except i use an ipod touch and i heard they don't sound very good with an ipod. Im not sure if thats true or not but thats what cnet said

Feb 2, 2011 at 1:38 AM Post #7 of 9
okay thanks. one last thing? do u know where i can find them for the lowest price possible? cuz on amazon there priced around 170 and for that price i mine as well get the 680s or the 780s

Feb 2, 2011 at 1:55 AM Post #8 of 9
I think there may be a higher demand for the HFI 580 since the price is close, but I don't know. I regularly see them on Ebay for $120. There is one seller that I trust, but I will remember the name when I see it. Personally, I prefer the HFI 580 FAR FAR more than the HFI 780. When I auditioned the two headphones, I was willing to spend up to $500. The bass impact on the 580 was far more satisfying and it's level of detail does not lag far behind. The HFI 580 is an energetic "fun" phone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back