Head-Fidentification!
May 25, 2013 at 2:10 AM Post #31 of 261
May 25, 2013 at 2:14 AM Post #32 of 261
May 25, 2013 at 2:31 AM Post #34 of 261
Quote:
Quote:
Which part, the gang sign or the ID cards?

all of it.

Well, I would think that the gang sign is the easy part.  Super informal, we can whip that out anywhere.

With the ID card, there might be issues.  With as many members as we have, it would cost a pretty penny to make all of those.  And of course, banned members will have fake ones made so that they could get into meets and stuff, thus creating a black market.  All goes downhill from there... 
biggrin.gif

May 25, 2013 at 10:34 AM Post #35 of 261
Where are you, in Spanish Harlem or something?  :D

You live a somewhat "sheltered" life, don't you,...

If you had an idea about street/gang life I wouldn't have to even respond to this. I'm FROM the streets, and I've been incarcerated (but managed to avoid any real jail time). What we deem kool & FOTM they see as a way of life. Make a "head-fi gang sign" and let the wrong person/people see you doing it and lives could be lost. This goes for East Coast OR West Coast.

Some see this as cute, I know it's more dangerous than you guys realize. Don't play around with a fake "gang sign",... :frowning2:

Oh, yes, I also work in the worst areas in NYC - in Queens (I live in a rough area, and I have the "Projects" around me), Brooklyn, the Bronx, and Manhattan. I see real street life daily,...

May 25, 2013 at 1:00 PM Post #40 of 261
Quote:
So the Nazi were inspirational to you?

Do not go there. Mohandas Ghandi wrote several articles praising Adolf Hitler.

Once again I think you all need to check out that film "The Wave" (Der Weill) to see how quickly cults of inclusion can turn sour.

May 25, 2013 at 1:12 PM Post #41 of 261
Do not go there. Mohandas Ghandi wrote several articles praising Adolf Hitler.

Once again I think you all need to check out that film "The Wave" (Der Weill) to see how quickly cults of inclusion can turn sour.

I was under the impression that this thread was more of a joke. Just a way to waste time with some creativity and jokes. Maybe I misunderstood.

May 25, 2013 at 1:53 PM Post #43 of 261
If you had an idea about street/gang life I wouldn't have to even respond to this. I'm FROM the streets, and I've been incarcerated (but managed to avoid any real jail time). What we deem kool & FOTM they see as a way of life. Make a "head-fi gang sign" and let the wrong person/people see you doing it and lives could be lost. This goes for East Coast OR West Coast.

Some see this as cute, I know it's more dangerous than you guys realize. Don't play around with a fake "gang sign",... :frowning2:

Oh, yes, I also work in the worst areas in NYC - in Queens (I live in a rough area, and I have the "Projects" around me), Brooklyn, the Bronx, and Manhattan. I see real street life daily,...

So you're saying no to the gang sign part then?

Man, I dunno what leaves us then... because whipping out the wrong ID card in corporate American can also lead to somewhat of a kerfuffle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back