Head-Fi wallpapers thread
Jul 26, 2009 at 8:47 AM Post #76 of 95
Quote:

Originally Posted by Graphicism /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That's not a bad idea, it would have to be changed a little bit to work on screenprinting but it can be done.
I'd be more than happy to setup the designs for t-shirts with head-fi receiving all the profits of course. Maybe even a cool hat or even a wallet, how awesome would that be, nice leather wallet with 'sorry about your wallet' imprint on the outside with the head-fi logo above it! hmm I want one!

Looks awesome Jaawa!

I'd be buying a shirt with one of your graphics on it for sure!

Jul 26, 2009 at 9:01 AM Post #77 of 95
Quote:

Originally Posted by Graphicism /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That's not a bad idea, it would have to be changed a little bit to work on screenprinting but it can be done.
I'd be more than happy to setup the designs for t-shirts with head-fi receiving all the profits of course. Maybe even a cool hat or even a wallet, how awesome would that be, nice leather wallet with 'sorry about your wallet' imprint on the outside with the head-fi logo above it! hmm I want one!

Looks awesome Jaawa!

Just reread the thread and damn, I can see a head-fi wallet shooting to the top of my birthday giftlist, so long as it isn't too flash.

Jul 26, 2009 at 3:26 PM Post #78 of 95
I like to call this one 'Sorry yet?'

Arrow.jpg

Jul 26, 2009 at 10:17 PM Post #81 of 95
Quote:

Originally Posted by Listen2this1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Graphicism,

Could you add DENON to the audiophile desktop. That would cover all of my gear.

Thanks

I can't believe I forgot the Denon logo having owned the D2000... all my thinking power went into deciding should I include Sony, are they really audiophile, well yeah SA series, okay then...

I'll include it in the next one for sure, redoing them all for that would be a bit much. I'm also contemplating different wallpapers for each headphone brand, large centered logo, fancy design background and head-fi logo, I'll be sure to include a Denon when I do.

My wallet thinking is something very sleek like a leather wallet from Cole Haan with the head-fi logo embossed in the leather, even if I have to buy a wallet and cast a head-fi logo I'm knocking one out for myself. Sounded bad
confused_face.gif

Feb 18, 2012 at 12:13 PM Post #85 of 95
Feb 18, 2012 at 12:16 PM Post #86 of 95
Quote:
I would like this for my desktop wallpaper! (2560x1440)

Too bad there are none :frowning2: 

Take the 1080p one. Set it as your desktop with Fit, Fill, or Stretch settings.

If it'll make you feel better, use an image editing program to resample it to 2560x1440.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back