Head-Fi Secret Handshake(Or how to find members in public)
Mar 4, 2006 at 12:39 AM Post #46 of 74
Quote:

Originally Posted by nabwong
Trousers? i've not heard that word in a long long time.

Well, in the UK if you asked for a pair of pants you would end up with these:

saddamunderpants.jpg

Mar 4, 2006 at 12:40 AM Post #47 of 74
Quote:

Originally Posted by nabwong
Trousers? i've not heard that word in a long long time.

Well, in the UK if you asked for a pair of pants you would end up with these:

saddamunderpants.jpg

Saddam white pants.

Mar 4, 2006 at 12:49 AM Post #48 of 74
All I need to do is wear my HF1s. No sweat. It has been proven to work since I was identified before
biggrin.gif

Mar 4, 2006 at 1:06 AM Post #49 of 74
Quote:

Originally Posted by lan
All I need to do is wear my HF1s. No sweat. It has been proven to work since I was identified before
biggrin.gif

If I ever saw Mr. T wearing K 1000s on the street, I'd think of you, lan.

Ok, so here's the deal. 450 Head-fiers have HF-1s, so it's just the rest who need to buy the DT-770s. And then we must all wear them everytime we go out, all the time. And we mustn't forget about the t-shirt or the tape in the left cable. And the jumping and roaring. And asking about Jude. And winking. And the hand signs. And the tattoo on the forehead. Am I forgetting something?

I remember this one guy who got off the tram I was entering, wearing PortaPros and looking at me all weird and stuff. So I looked weird back at him. I was wearing PortaPros too. A moment of head-fi fraternity? Most probably so. It certainly felt like one.

Mar 4, 2006 at 1:06 AM Post #50 of 74
Maybe we could all get magic rings that glow when come close to another Head-Fier. And when we put them together, a magical rainbow beam emerges that improves audio quality in surrounding devices!

I have the power of the jitter-reducer! Go magical purple light of low jitter!

Mar 4, 2006 at 1:13 AM Post #51 of 74
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikenet
Maybe we could all get magic rings that glow when come close to another Head-Fier. And when we put them together, a magical rainbow beam emerges that improves audio quality in surrounding devices!

I have the power of the jitter-reducer! Go magical purple light of low jitter!

An egyptian red ring that sparkles before we speak?

Mar 4, 2006 at 2:15 AM Post #52 of 74
You guys think too much. I just walk up to them and say "Head-fi??"

If I get this ->
biggrin.gif
I know they are.

If I get this ->
blink.gif
I know they are not

If I get this ->
mad.gif
I know I accidentally looked at her boobs.
eek.gif

Mar 4, 2006 at 2:38 AM Post #54 of 74
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikenet
That's so...simple...
Yet it involves walking up to potentially pissed off strangers. Especially around exam time(now).

I want a magic ring!

A magic ring??
blink.gif

We should all carry a messenger-fi - it says headfi on it and it's yellow so it would definately catch the eye of another headfier.
tongue.gif

Mar 4, 2006 at 6:13 AM Post #55 of 74
Quote:

Originally Posted by grandenigma1
I live my life in fear that I will one day run into one of you nuts... so far I have faired well... I guess the corn fields are good for something.

Haha. Same here!! When I was around Macy's, I caught this guy wearing a Grado and I was at the same time. We stared at each other for some odd 30 seconds. He was he the third person I met that wore Grados outside in NYC. I met some kids in my summer art classes at cooper that loved Senns, I always wondered if one of them was a member. :p

Mar 4, 2006 at 6:28 AM Post #56 of 74
we should wear the wedgie-fi on the outside of our pants (trousers). of course, when seated it should be worn on the head.
3968342_F_tn.jpg

Mar 4, 2006 at 6:58 AM Post #57 of 74
There was this guy who who hit on my niece and co-worker and . . yeah, he did this really stupid handshake with the former. She was confused as hell. I would show it to you guys, but I can't draw that well.

Oh yeah, I'm willing to mug any of you who identify yourselves as head-fiers. Cuz I know you're blinging on the p-a, I gots bills to pay. Yo.

Mar 4, 2006 at 9:36 AM Post #58 of 74
Haha you can gladly mug me, you won't find much
rolleyes.gif

Mar 5, 2006 at 4:45 AM Post #59 of 74
I don't know about the rest of you guys, but I'm going to add a sticker to my portable cans - going to cut a 2"x0.25" piece of paper, fold it in half length-wise, write "Head-Fi" on it, wrap it around the cable just above the shoulder area, and apply Scotch tape around the edge so it "sticks" into place but can still slide up and down the cable.
biggrin.gif

Mar 6, 2006 at 2:34 AM Post #60 of 74
If I see any potential head-fier's I'll just throw up the W.

West West yall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back