Head-Fi Secret Handshake(Or how to find members in public)
Mar 3, 2006 at 2:26 PM Post #16 of 74
Just flash your HF-1s or, even better, woodies!
biggrin.gif

Mar 3, 2006 at 2:36 PM Post #18 of 74
Spell "Head Fi" in sign language, or if you are adept, the sign for "head" followed by signs for F,I....

...in gangland, USA, smack your forehead with palm of one hand, then make a crude "F" with right hand, and index finger left hand pointed up....You might survive the experience.

Mar 3, 2006 at 3:46 PM Post #19 of 74
On a more serious note, I did run into a member of this forum on campus - he was listening to some MS-2i's, and I bothered him and said "nice headphones."

Mar 3, 2006 at 5:15 PM Post #21 of 74
Quote:

Originally Posted by Born2bwire
You mean you don't have the head-fi logo tattooed on your forehead like the rest of us?
confused.gif

What? I carved it into my head with a rusty nail.
eek.gif

Mar 3, 2006 at 5:22 PM Post #22 of 74
Why not something more subtle like a headphone adjustment, or tapping on one of the ear cups?

Mar 3, 2006 at 5:45 PM Post #23 of 74
Quote:

Originally Posted by iSleipnir
Why not something more subtle like a headphone adjustment, or tapping on one of the ear cups?

Problem with that is, if it is to subtle, the person it's directed at, if a Head-Fi member, would be thinking "was that the secret signal or not?" and then someone has to ask anyways.
tongue.gif

Mar 3, 2006 at 6:31 PM Post #29 of 74
Quote:

Originally Posted by rsabo
Buy a Head-Fi T-shirt and wear nothing else ever.

I was going to reply that as well!

Mar 3, 2006 at 6:38 PM Post #30 of 74
I'd never find the need to use a secret handshake because I've never seen anyone but me and one or two of my mates with good headphones
rolleyes.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back