Head-Fi Folding@Home: Join the team!
Aug 4, 2004 at 1:42 PM Post #181 of 384
After reading certain recent threads I will no longer be folding in the name of Head-Fi [nor be visiting it as often]. I apologize for leaving so abruptly, and I wish this team good luck - you guys are really have alot of potential and it's amazing how fast you're progressing through the ranks.

p.s. By the by, the latest version of the F@H software [v.5] is out: http://forum.folding-community.org/viewtopic.php?t=8854

Aug 4, 2004 at 4:41 PM Post #182 of 384
Quote:

Originally Posted by kurisu
After reading certain recent threads I will no longer be folding in the name of Head-Fi [nor be visiting it as often]. I apologize for leaving so abruptly, and I wish this team good luck - you guys are really have alot of potential and it's amazing how fast you're progressing through the ranks.

p.s. By the by, the latest version of the F@H software [v.5] is out: http://forum.folding-community.org/viewtopic.php?t=8854

Uh, Oh Kay.

biggrin.gif
Oh c'mon. What the hell pissed you off? Are you trying to punish us by withholding your massive folding stats?
rolleyes.gif

-Ed

Aug 4, 2004 at 4:48 PM Post #183 of 384
I rather not discuss the details of such to avoid any further confrontation; I hope you can understand.

..and whilst my participation did not provide a significant increase towards your stats, I did participate within the best of my ability. I have no doubts that someone will relinquish my diminutive position and keep all ends of the spectrum going.

p.s. If you could remove me team moderator, I would appreciate it.

Aug 5, 2004 at 7:31 AM Post #184 of 384
Quote:

Originally Posted by kurisu
I rather not discuss the details of such to avoid any further confrontation; I hope you can understand.

..and whilst my participation did not provide a significant increase towards your stats, I did participate within the best of my ability. I have no doubts that someone will relinquish my diminutive position and keep all ends of the spectrum going.

p.s. If you could remove me team moderator, I would appreciate it.

Sorry to see you leave the team
frown.gif

I have no control over the team stats or who's name shows up on the list, so once you contribute a WU for the team it remains with it and your name will show on the list. I only control the logo, name, and website for the team.

Aug 5, 2004 at 7:16 PM Post #185 of 384
Almost in the 500's !

FYI, donovansmith, at the very bottom of our team's page, there is a sentence about not using IE and you recommend Firebird instead of Firefox! Just thought I'd point this out.

Aug 5, 2004 at 9:23 PM Post #186 of 384
Quote:

Originally Posted by JiPi
FYI, donovansmith, at the very bottom of our team's page, there is a sentence about not using IE and you recommend Firebird instead of Firefox! Just thought I'd point this out.

Firefox, Firebird, Firemonkey, Fireprairiedog, whatever it is
tongue.gif
I fixed it though
wink.gif

Aug 6, 2004 at 9:05 PM Post #188 of 384
Quote:

Originally Posted by Edwood
Woah.

kurisu actually left for good.

Listed as "guest" Posts: n/a ?

confused.gif

-Ed

What on earth was he all upset about anyway? I did a search for his username and didn't notice anthing that seemed like a confrontation or heated discussion.

Aug 6, 2004 at 10:17 PM Post #189 of 384
I also went through his posts, nothing..

It must have been a discussion on on these forums, but he said they were on the forums...I don`t know..

I guess we keep folding...

Aug 8, 2004 at 12:29 AM Post #190 of 384
Quote:

Originally Posted by ayt999
35 members total.

welcome to the team skitlets.
biggrin.gif

Thanks! I got my bro, uprisingchuns, crunching too! We're having a little competition between the two of us. My cpu is overclocked a tad more, but his is up more often. We'll see which wins out! Perhaps we can just join under the same username and work our way to the top faster... BTW, I have an installer for F@H that runs as a service. It's great, as its hidden away. If I ever need to check on its status, I can read the unitinfo.txt or open up the log. PM if you're interested!

Aug 8, 2004 at 6:37 AM Post #191 of 384
we've got another one on the team.
biggrin.gif

welcome to the team uprisingchuns.

anyways, I have been slowly moving DC resources dedicated to Head-Fi back to my usual team of 2CPU if you guys have noticed and as of yesterday I have nothing working for the Head-Fi account I made. as I've said before, I cannot process for this team forever (at least on the level I was doing up to now) since I'm one of the core members over at the 2CPU.com distributed computing teams and now they want me back. it would be logical to assume that if you are one of the ones moderating the distributed computing forums that you would be doing DC work for that team and not another like Head-Fi.
tongue.gif

I'll be around to answer questions though... and hopefully will find time to do some folding for Head-Fi once in a while.
biggrin.gif

Aug 8, 2004 at 10:40 AM Post #192 of 384
I wish I could get some small, nice and quick WUs - just for once...

It seems pretty pitiful that i've only done 4 WUs so far... considering how long i've been doing this
frown.gif

Aug 8, 2004 at 6:56 PM Post #194 of 384
Lately I've been getting only large WUs that keep my CPU crunching for 2 days straight on it. This is what has happened since I started leaving my computer on all the time.

Aug 9, 2004 at 3:19 AM Post #195 of 384
count me in, just joined the team.
smily_headphones1.gif

I'd have my work PC join the fray as well, but until they replace that POS, I'll have to hold off for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back