head direct RE0 vs Klipsch s4?????
Dec 14, 2009 at 12:20 AM Post #17 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by jaxxx123 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
does best buy allow returns on the S4???? Might pick one up to see if I like it or not

Yep, they do. I bought mine there, you can take them back within 30 days if you don't like them.

Dec 14, 2009 at 1:27 AM Post #19 of 21
I bought mine from Klipsch, for sure they do allow you to return it for a full refund.
Even not liking the S4 because of the sibilance, I can't complain about Klipsch customer service. no question asked, no restock fee nor any hidden charge. Just send it back... oh, and they told me to keep the ear tips, I guess they can't reuse those.

Jan 6, 2010 at 12:23 AM Post #20 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by Scott549 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The strong point of the RE0 is the clarity. They are not necessarily "punchy" or "fun," though. I have the Klipsch X5 but have not heard the S4. For me, the Klipsch fit is substantially better.

I agree the soundstage of the x5 make them more fun to listen to.
Both iems have great clarity. I feel the RE0s have a tiny bit better definition up really high.
Ease of fit & better isolation go o the X5.
More at this thread:
http://www.head-fi.org/forums/6287625-post994.html

Feb 26, 2011 at 3:51 PM Post #21 of 21
Bose is awful quallity for the money.  I have RE0s are are quites pleased with them.  Cables are way better than the super thin Klipschs... and the Housings are better.  I believe it is well worth the extra 10 15 bucks and then some.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back