HD800 VS ORPHEUS(he90/hev90)--THE MARS IMPACT THE EARTH
Jan 15, 2010 at 10:24 AM Post #47 of 76
Yes. He will be missed.

Jan 15, 2010 at 11:38 AM Post #48 of 76
Quote:

Originally Posted by Blackmore /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If you say that QUALIA are artificial than something wrong with your system matching, sorry my friend. And how could SA5000 be in the line with them, lost totally up here.
Second, first time I read about thin HD800 mids, while almost every post you read, its about their magic mids/vocals reproduction.
Third, HD800 are spacey, yes, but no way their image is the same or very close to K1000, sorry they do sound like a headphones and K1000 like a real speakers, only on your head and QUALIA are more closer to K1000, at least to my ears. They are the only Sony I can call as HIGH END. I even found HD800 image bit unfocused by comparison, but that's something else and I may get another chance one day.
And last one, if its true that HE90 are pretty close to HE60, which I don't know, only tried HE60, then I am choosing Stax.

I would say the HE60 and HE90 are not that close. I think the HE60 is closer to the Stax products.

Jan 15, 2010 at 5:03 PM Post #52 of 76
Quote:

Originally Posted by fenixdown110 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Too many troll threads perhaps. lol I have to admit that they were pretty funny though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by pearljam5000 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Why is Patrick82 banned?

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrGreen /img/forum/go_quote.gif
patrick was the best member ever though

I miss him already. LOL every time reading his post. He made Head-Fi a joyful place.
L3000.gif

Jan 15, 2010 at 5:28 PM Post #53 of 76
Quote:

Originally Posted by donthuang /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ya, this ATHFAN guy very infamous in Chinese forums because his malicious swindle of the ORPHEUS system deal.If you can read Chinese, this thread is evidences.

I read the thread, the seller wanted $40,000 USD is indeed too much. Buyer's offer was on the low side for out side of US deal, at $16,000 USD. But at same time, the buyer should have more faith than that.

Jan 15, 2010 at 7:29 PM Post #54 of 76
Hmm,no comments about price, but his dishonest behavior.

What yanfeng says is right:quite a bit lost in his hobbies.

I don't take his comments seriously,in fact He never compares HD800 and ORPHEUS at the same time ,the impression just "A sounds GOOD, B sounds GOOD too,i guess A better than B, I like both of them".

We still don't know much about real differences between HD800 and ORPHEUS. (sigh)

p.s. the first pic he listening ORPHEUS was took form the case i refers, Shame on you ATHFAN!

Jan 15, 2010 at 7:38 PM Post #55 of 76
I felt the "Ru" all the way from the other side of the internet so I triangulated it to this thread. Sure enough, a review that had shades of "Ru" all over it! Ah, some things never change, hehe!

Jan 16, 2010 at 12:05 AM Post #57 of 76
Quote:

Originally Posted by LingLing1337 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Um, where'd he go?

To Valhalla, of course.

Jan 16, 2010 at 7:21 AM Post #60 of 76
I'm still laughing at deltaspirit's new avatar.
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back