HD800 Story Telling Time - *Warning* Prepare thyself, not for the faint of heart - (You've been warned!)
Oct 17, 2013 at 1:28 PM Post #182 of 359
No pics

Long, elaborate story with no end that keeps getting teased at/promised, but never comes

No review on the sound quality

No questions answered regarding the headphones

I think OP is trolling everyone, and doing an excellent job. Even I fell for it, but now I am beginning to feel that the "end" of this story will either A) Never come, or, B) Be a serious let down.

My firends, we have already read the "end" of the OPs tale...

Well played sir, well played. :)

(golf clap)

Oct 17, 2013 at 1:29 PM Post #183 of 359
  What, where is the last part?

Ah, I see you've just joined this thread :) Welcome to the club, the club of waiting and wanting more...

Oct 17, 2013 at 1:52 PM Post #185 of 359
Since I figured it out first... I deserve the prize Mr Scotch :)

A bottle of Scotch will do nicely 
beerchug.gif

Oct 17, 2013 at 2:11 PM Post #186 of 359

Yep, it's story time once again boys and girls.....................................................

Oct 17, 2013 at 2:35 PM Post #187 of 359
Oct 17, 2013 at 4:10 PM Post #190 of 359
  Since I figured it out first... I deserve the prize Mr Scotch :)

A bottle of Scotch will do nicely 
beerchug.gif

Figured what out? Do we know the real answer?

I only read the punch line. Didn't find it funny. Maybe the joke is "the joke's on you" if you read the whole thing?

Oct 17, 2013 at 9:41 PM Post #192 of 359
My friends. I'm afraid we will likely not hear the end of this tale. I've surmised that the OP was overtaken by the horrific stench of his HD800's and is now doomed to walk in the shadows of society, a pariah.  urinating and defecating on himself in an endless futile attempt to somehow overpower the acrid odor or his bargain headphones. Shunned by family and friends and, indeed, all of humankind he wanders aimlessly pushing his shopping cart full of one off blems and factory seconds Monoprice headphones...cackling to himself about harmonic resonances, impedance, and audible differences in cable materials.
confused_face.gif

Oct 17, 2013 at 10:26 PM Post #194 of 359
The white Elephant Joke punch line.

The punchline - Everybody knows that grey elephants are nothing special................ - appears 7 times.

The asumption in the joke is that white elephants are liken white caucasians who are grey in colour when dead.

Grey elephants are nothing special because that is their natural colour.

If a white elephant is killed it should remain white........ not that nothing special colour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back