HD-800's are HERE!!!!!!
May 27, 2009 at 3:42 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

fzman

Headphoneus Supremus
May 27, 2009 at 11:21 PM Post #4 of 9
Woo Hoo! I checked my order status online, but it still said backordered/open. Hoping it's just slow system update and I get mine for the weekend! I haven't got any tracking updates, though.....
frown.gif

May 28, 2009 at 2:13 PM Post #6 of 9
almost gone -- call me within the next hour, and you will probably still be able to get one

May 29, 2009 at 12:07 AM Post #9 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by skullguise /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Woo Hoo! I checked my order status online, but it still said backordered/open. Hoping it's just slow system update and I get mine for the weekend! I haven't got any tracking updates, though.....
frown.gif

Quoting myself to just give some kudo's to the folks at Music Direct. They had my order ready, but the GE card I got through them was denied. Called GE, it was cancelled due to inactivity (I only used it with MD, and last purchase on that card was a while ago).

I spoke with a gent at MD, he had me re-apply while I was waiting on the phone, and the order went through no prob!

Good customer service....

My HD800 will arrive next Tuesday (because I went with the GE card, which allows a no-interest spread payment, I didn't get free 2-day shipping; but that's OK, because I get 12 months to pay this off!).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back