HBO's "Game of Thrones"
May 8, 2011 at 11:00 PM Post #31 of 150

Quote:
Is the Hound the guy in the background, in the clip earlier in this thread of Tyrion multi-slapping Tyrion?  If it is, I was thinking of someone a lot more grim and ugly looking, and physically larger (not fatter, but in the books, the Hound is a pretty huge dude).

Tyrion is good though, "...or I'll slap you again!"  Definitely going to be watching for this to hit bluray.

Correct. That is the Hound. He even says something along the lines of, "The little prince will remember this" to Tyrion. And, yes, I agree with your description of how the Hound should look like.

May 8, 2011 at 11:44 PM Post #32 of 150

Quote:
Yeah... who wants to see all that sex and nudity? What a bummer.
eek.gif

Really? Maybe, like life, if more people had unshamed sex and nudity in their lives, there might be less death and destruction. Just you wait, instead of d*%k going down a throat, you will see gold.

Jun 7, 2011 at 8:36 PM Post #36 of 150
I'm a huge fan of the books, probably needless to say based on my username.  For me the series has been excellent.  Could it be better, sure, but it would have to be 30 or more episodes for each book.  I am really enjoying it and looking forward to A Clash of Kings.  I've read that they are in the middle of casting for the next installment.  It will be tough to wait a year for it but I'm sure it will be worth it.

Jun 11, 2011 at 12:11 PM Post #37 of 150
Quote:

It will be tough to wait a year for it but I'm sure it will be worth it.

If we can wait six years for a book I'm sure we can wait one year for a TV show.
tongue.gif

Jun 13, 2011 at 4:54 AM Post #38 of 150
Omg this episode just gave me a heart attack -__-

Jun 13, 2011 at 4:21 PM Post #42 of 150
Sorry if I spoiled for you, but if you haven't seen the episode yet, perhaps you shouldn't be reading a thread about the show the day after the first airing of the latest episode. What if people want to discuss what happened? In any case, should have began post with "spoiler alert".

Jun 13, 2011 at 5:32 PM Post #44 of 150
Don't be lame and read a thread about a show you have yet to watch. There might be some discussion about things that have happened.

Thanks for the tip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back