HBO's "Game of Thrones"
Jun 19, 2016 at 7:54 AM Post #136 of 150
Yes has to happen something tomorrow. Have been a lot of anti climaxes this season with the failed siege, no final fight for a girl etc etc

Apr 15, 2019 at 1:15 AM Post #137 of 150
Necro thread revival...(see what I did there:wink: )

Final season is here. One episode down,only five to go. That last scene was a-w-k-w-a-r-d for Jaime.
I cant wait for next week,but damn it,I dont want this show to end.

Apr 15, 2019 at 3:16 PM Post #138 of 150
Good to have it starting again.
How did Daenerys now she is making love to her brother? Otherwise she wouldn´t put him on a dragon I guess as you must have tagaryan blood to be accepted?

Apr 15, 2019 at 3:44 PM Post #139 of 150
Actually Dany is Jon's aunt,not sister. Incest was common place back then though.
The more important question is who is the 3rd dragon rider,and where are they going to get a 3rd dragon?

Apr 16, 2019 at 1:38 AM Post #140 of 150
Actually Dany is Jon's aunt,not sister. Incest was common place back then though.
The more important question is who is the 3rd dragon rider,and where are they going to get a 3rd dragon?

she had three but the night king killed and converted one

Apr 16, 2019 at 1:49 AM Post #141 of 150
she had three but the night king killed and converted one

Right,so the theory that makes the most sense is Bran will warg into the Night King or the dragon itself....cant wait to see that!

Apr 16, 2019 at 2:45 AM Post #142 of 150
yes unless George screw us over and let the night king have the throne :D

Last edited:
Apr 16, 2019 at 2:57 AM Post #143 of 150
Yeah that would be the absolute F.U. to everyone!

May 20, 2019 at 12:10 AM Post #144 of 150
Well thats that.
Not pleased with that ending at all.

Aug 19, 2019 at 6:25 PM Post #146 of 150
The final season was cringy on many levels to say the least LOL

Yup. I think many folks would like a do-over. Im still going to buy the complete series on BluRay in December. One below average season doesnt ruin the rest...at least for me.

Aug 31, 2019 at 5:21 PM Post #147 of 150
Yup. I think many folks would like a do-over. Im still going to buy the complete series on BluRay in December. One below average season doesnt ruin the rest...at least for me.
I agree. Loved the series, but they certainly rushed the last season. Should have gone with the regular 10 episodes which would have allowed them to wrap up all of the story lines properly.

Aug 31, 2019 at 5:28 PM Post #148 of 150
How about wait until George Martin is ready writing the series. I know capitalism.

Most series do deteoriate due to capitalism. I watched la Casa de Papel and its a prime example. I was sitting with my hands covering my face when capitalism tried to make for a 4th season

Aug 31, 2019 at 10:58 PM Post #150 of 150
Would be interesting to see a do over with somebody else's vision of the book, but the original production was so good that I'm skeptical that another production can get up to that level. Not even sure if it's possible to get same level of talented cast of actors for a remake. All in all, it is one of the best production ever done, but unfortunately the last season wasn't taken care of properly.

Before this show I had no interest in fantasy. I'm one of those types that isn't into Harry Potter or own dvds of LOTR. But, GoT was so different that it was a series worth going through.

I heard Amazon is doing a LOTR prequel series. I hope the production will be on the same level or better than GoT. Looking at how 'The Boys' was done, I think they can do HBO like production of LOTR series.

https://www.cnet.com/news/lord-of-the-rings-amazon-series-cast-release-date-rumors-news/

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back