Just brutal. :eek:

Jun 4, 2013 at 12:50 PM Post #107 of 150
Quote:
When it came on my wife said, "Oh s***, it's the Red Wedding isn't it?"
"Yep."
"I'm going to hide under the blanket."

Just brutal.
eek.gif

I watched it last night. Having finished the most gruelling month of my life and finishing my second year exams....

Couldn't sleep till now....

Jun 5, 2013 at 6:44 AM Post #109 of 150
I keep going on like that just didn´t happen annoying lol

Jun 5, 2013 at 8:59 AM Post #110 of 150
Just watched it.
Brutal.
I've read the book, but visually its even more cruel.

Jun 6, 2013 at 4:15 AM Post #116 of 150
Quote:

Different/worse is a subjective opinion.

Yes it would be if you decide to take it out of context like that. We were referring to the level of violence in the show. The scenes were represented exactly as it was in the original book storyline except for the aforementioned female being involved, which made the scenes a whole lot more shocking and gruesome. 

Jun 6, 2013 at 10:33 AM Post #117 of 150
Yes it would be if you decide to take it out of context like that. We were referring to the level of violence in the show. The scenes were represented exactly as it was in the original book storyline except for the aforementioned female being involved, which made the scenes a whole lot more shocking and gruesome. 

and they left out the part where the Greatjon went postal and killed like 12+ people, almost upsetting the Freys' and Lannisters' plans, which IMO was the best part. Never underestimate a drunk, pissed-off, 7' tall Northman.

Jun 6, 2013 at 1:50 PM Post #118 of 150
Quote:
and they left out the part where the Greatjon went postal and killed like 12+ people, almost upsetting the Freys' and Lannisters' plans, which IMO was the best part. Never underestimate a drunk, pissed-off, 7' tall Northman.

I was a little disappointed that wasn't in the TV version, but the addition of the other characters' death made it brutal enough visually for me.  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back